The Batmans 3 A's

Maybe try the "graphic novel/manga/whateverelse" section of a more mainstream bookstore like Borders or Barnes and Noble, if there's one nearby.

As for the Gotham comic, the only thing I can think of is the "Destroyer" three parter from the early 90s that ran in Batman, 'tec, and LOTD. The cover backgrounds were drawn by Anton Furst, the production designer of the '89 Batman.

07206180254.474.gif

Does that maybe look familiar?

Thats gotta be it!! do you have it? i had that comic when it came out and now i dont even know if i still have it in my collection... but it always stands out in my mind because of the art for Gotham thats in it... AWESOME!!!! Thanks... do you have any inside pics?

No scans, but I'm fairly certain (and you seem to be too!) that this is what you're thinking of. The story ran in Batman 474, Detective 641, and LOTD 27.

"PS. Please forgive the lateness of my reply."

aaaaaarrghh!! F'kn Long Halloween is F'kn all sold out at my local comic stores wtf?? lol

This makes me glad I live in Sweden, not as many people buy the comics here so theyre pretty much always available...Except for Watchmen.

I love how Furst designed Gotham for the first movie, but I think Bo Welch's designs for Batman returns are even better. Shame Furst couldn't design for Returns because of the suicide though :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"