The BATSUIT Thread

I have some issues with the suit but I don't think it's as bad as people say it is.

EUTTpcVUcAAt4ds

Source

its far from bad.

My only big gripe with the suit is I wish it were just a tad lighter. But other than that it's fine. Plenty of room for natural improvement and progression.

Last edited:
Trouble for Ben, is he didn't have the waistline - his waistline in that suit would naturally puff out. Basically he needed Cavil levels waistline.

I get what you are saying, Batman can't look too military - but, people aren't stupid, they know he is human... but...... it's all in the face.. the expressions.. he may be human but he can act crazy, possessed... if he comes up on you in an alley you know he means business and won't be forgiving - like in BvS kinda, minus the machine guns and bat stamp.

A kid will be in awe, impressed.. he's a hero.. this super hero... to a criminal it's worse than a cop on a power trip.
You just described why I think the Bat Brand on criminals is dope in your last comment there.

My only big gripe with the suit is I wish it were just a tad lighter. But there than that it's fine. Plenty of room for natural improvement and progression.
I imagine this is going to end up progressing into something like Arkham Knight which is a bit disappointing but it is what it is.

The cowl is still the only thing I enjoy. That and the gun/metal Bat emblem

You just described why I think the Bat Brand on criminals is dope in your last comment there.
I liked it, but.... I felt it was too out there for me.. like, could I imagine Bale doing it, no way... Keaton... I dunno... it just felt too savage. but, who am I to judge, man dresses like a bat.

After looking at Battinson's Bat-suit, Steel's costume doesn't look too bad now, does it ?

EUfteWJUEAAKc1o
Am I the only one who would’ve loved to have seen a Death and Return of Superman film with Christopher Reeve as Superman, Helen Slater as Supergirl and Shaquille O’Neal as Steel?

it’s too bad how the Reeve series turned out. Superman III has so much potential. You can easily swap out the evil Superman for Bizarro and the Supercomputer for Brainiac and it would’ve been such a better film.

and yeah the only Batsuit that is worse than Pattinson’s is the arctic suit from B&R

Superman 4, before being shot, on paper and in Chris Reeve's mind, was a great movie. The budget being slashed ruined any chance it had.

It had real earth issues, it had a comical moment with being in two places at once and a clone.

If the movie was released as intended, it could have paved the way for a team up with Keaton.

After looking at Battinson's Bat-suit, Steel's costume doesn't look too bad now, does it ?

EUfteWJUEAAKc1o

I'd give Steel the edge, honestly. To be fair, though, I prefer both of them to the Batfleck suit.

Even if it had a proper budget, I'm sure that Superman IV would still have that scene where Superman walks into the UN and declares he's gonna take all nuclear weapons. There's no way you can take the movie seriously :funny:

Even if it had a proper budget, I'm sure that Superman IV would still have that scene where Superman walks into the UN and declares he's gonna take all nuclear weapons. There's no way you can take the movie seriously :funny:
Imagine if you were superman, no one can stop you and you told the UN that... it's either join him or nuke the world trying to stop him... it's a smart move and also..... a movie...

Honestly I'd rather watch Superman IV over III. I've always felt that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"