The BATSUIT Thread

I still want something like the Tron legacy suits.
It looks flexible but protective.
As much as I like the BvS suit, I prefer the suit to actually LOOK protective in live action. Not just be suggested.
Having visible armor just works better imo
_tron_legacy__rinzler_suit__by_davegrasso_d3i25ia-pre.jpg

I don’t want anything armor heavy like the Arkham suits.
I’m over sculpted muscles.

I still want something like the Tron legacy suits.
It looks flexible but protective.
As much as I like the BvS suit, I prefer the suit to actually LOOK protective in live action. Not just be suggested.
Having visible armor just works better imo
_tron_legacy__rinzler_suit__by_davegrasso_d3i25ia-pre.jpg

I don’t want anything armor heavy like the Arkham suits.
I’m over sculpted muscles.

oh ****!! yes pls, this would be awesome

oh ****!! yes pls, this would be awesome
Something I DO like about the Arkham suits is the way they do the boots.
I think it makes sense for Batman to wear something like this.
batman14.jpg

Imagine getting kicked in the head by one of these :funny:

batman14.jpg

it also looks badass, i like it

batman14.jpg

Im open for the rest of the suit...but hell yeah to that.
I always hate the boots batman has in movies and so, thats why i love the Boots he has in the Arkham games.
The guy needs to work a lot with his feet and needs protection gear there too.
The jumping, fighting, absorbing a lot of damage through his feet...maybe its a bit too bulky but something along those lines would be really something i would love to see.

Sleek, streamlined and tactical make Batman look more intelligent and easier to take seriously when he's on crime scenes. I'll say it again: the Batfleck suit would look hideous in detective scenes

giphy.gif

That’s still one of the best designs I’ve seen. :up:

I often say i want Comic Book movies to look like a comic, but when it comes to suits im all for more texture and stuff.
With Batman i do want something that looks like high tech armor and not like spandex or so.
Thats why i have no problem with a more bulky suit that looks like a lot of technology is inside it.

I said it often and it is still true, im not a fan of the Nolan movies but if i can appreciate them for one thing then its the fact that the Batsuit after Begins looked like High tech armor...yeah it was to skinny for my taste but i liked the texture and stuff.

I don't like fabric or fabric-like textures on Batman. Even cape, if it's fabric, shouldn't have any texture. Rubber, metal, nylon-like stuff - all the way. It adds sleekness, makes damage look more apparent. Sackcloth - eh, no thanks.

The problem is that everything Zack Snyder did for the DCEU with Batman was rooted in Dark Knight Returns. That's not the Batman you want for establishing a shared universe. That includes Batman's design and costume.

If you want Dark Knight Returns just make one big one-off Dark Knight Returns movie. It was the worst choice possible for the status quo DCEU Batman.

Whereas with Superman, they clearly modeled Henry Cavill after DCn52.

Definitely think we need a streamlined, practical suit. Not as far as TDK, but far removed from the stuffed sausage Batfleck look. Bulky Batman just doesn’t look right in live action. And for someone who’s meant to be an expert in every martial art on the planet, bulky doesn’t work. He’d be physically imposing, but not enormous. More MMA fighter than WWE superstar. The suit should reflect that.

Batman's supposed to inspire fear. Appear to be a monster in the shadows. A militaristic purely practical suit, like the suit in TDK and TDKR and that Tron thing, completely misses the mark in that regard. People gripe about the sculpted muscles but their purpose isnt to fool the audience into thinking the actor is ripped. Their meant to intimidate a criminal in a dark alley at night. A criminal doesnt stop and examine the muscles to determine if they are real. They just see an animalistic thing in the shadows that appears to be ripped.

And Batman was moving just fine in that warehouse in BvS...

bf8zglxuccc7kmfa9dck.gif

giphy.gif

... so bulky works fine if the choreography and editing are good. Bruce has a fortune of money and resources and is incredibly intelligent and incredibly creative. It doesnt take much suspension of disbelief to accept that he could make a bulky muscular suit that doesnt limit his movement.

Batman's supposed to inspire fear. Appear to be a monster in the shadows. A militaristic purely practical suit, like the suit in TDK and TDKR and that Tron thing, completely misses the mark in that regard. People gripe about the sculpted muscles but their purpose isnt to fool the audience into thinking the actor is ripped. Their meant to intimidate a criminal in a dark alley at night. A criminal doesnt stop and examine the muscles to determine if they are real. They just see an animalistic thing in the shadows that appears to be ripped.

And Batman was moving just fine in that warehouse in BvS...

bf8zglxuccc7kmfa9dck.gif

giphy.gif

... so bulky works fine if the choreography and editing are good. Bruce has a fortune of money and resources and is incredibly intelligent and incredibly creative. It doesnt take much suspension of disbelief to accept that he could make a bulky muscular suit that doesnt limit his movement.
Bulky also looks absolutely godawful on detective scenes or more quiet scenes. Snyder's suit only works on movement. Tactical is the way to go for detective Batman,

Bulky also looks absolutely godawful on detective scenes or more quiet scenes. Snyder's suit only works on movement. Tactical is the way to go for detective Batman,
That's where the Dracula cape comes in.

There's nothing more practical than checking a crime scene with a dracula cape covering your body.
In Young Justice, everyone's got those lenses to investigate any scene.
The cape, cut before touching the ground, is practical for not contaminating.

In Young Justice, everyone's got those lenses to investigate any scene.
The cape, cut before touching the ground, is practical for not contaminating.
Yeah I doubt they're gonna go that route.
Telltale/Arkham Knight/Rebirth/New 52 is the way to go. Perfect mix of imposing and tactical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"