Days of Future Past The beginning sequence of the DOFP

It would cool to see these scenes at the opening scene:
-Iceman making ice slides and throwing gigantic ice-spikes to the Sentinels;
-Rogue flying in the air and smashing the Sentinel's head using her fist;
-Storm in the air, electrifying the Sentinels causing the system of the Sentinels to get overloaded and the Sentinels will explode because of it;
-Wolverine jumping in the air, from one Sentinel to another, scratching the neck of the Sentinels;
-Colossus doing the "Hulk smash" and all of the Sentinels fall on the ground;
-Angel flying in the air to save the other mutants from the hands of the Sentinels;
-Shadowcat phasing through a lot of walls when the Sentinels are chasing her and she phase through the body of a Sentinel to destroy the Sentinel's system.

What a fierce battle!

i would like to see what Vaughn wanted for the introduction, the Kennedy Assasination controlled by Magneto.

Wouldn't that be a bit too like the Danger Room scene in X3?

Ugh yeah. That's my problem. They can't start this movie exactly how X3 started...it would look...weird. It needs to be more scary. Instead of rubble and the X-Men fighting Sentinels right off the bat...it should be...mutant concentration camps and politics. Introduce characters one at a time, to show how every one is handling this differently. Hopefully, it starts with Kitty doing stuff...escaping from a camp with some kind of hard drive that'll pinpoint the date of when it all started.

Maybe it would even show that, the X-Men with all their danger room sequences could not prepare enough for the real thing.

I can see the movie start in the future, but maybe as a teaser sort of thing, rather than with a full-scale fight. Which could be saved for later.

It would be cool if they did the reverse of the beginning of X-Men, which went from the past in the 1944 Auschwitz camp to the present.

However, instead, this film would start in the Mutant camps in the future and then go to the past, with something like this onscreen:

Westchester County, New York, 1973
The not too distant past

It would be a great callback to the very first film.

That'd be cool

I really wish Bryan Singer would read and consider this.

OK so here goes, I think this would be an amazing way to open up the movie and would explains how Xavier has his body, how Cyclops would be alive and kicking, Jean Grey etc, etc.

Ok so pan to the outside view of Xavier's school of the gifted from afar....with some great background music. Slowly bring the camera in through one of the windows. We, as the viewer, now are looking at a class in session. Xavier is in his wheelchair (Patrick Stewart) giving an in-depth lecture to the young students on time travel. Xavier::::"Time Travel, , it is one of the most exceptional concepts of our lifetime. To move a being or object from one point in time to another. Much can be accomplished by means of time travel. I myself would not be sitting here before you were it not for time travel." Xavier points to the back of the classroom. "Also, as you are all aware, Scott Summers and his wife Jean would not be joining us today had it not been for the use of time travel. Pan the camera to Scott Summers standing in the back of the class with his arm around Jean Grey, smiling in admiration of the man he had looked up to his whole life. But we must always ask ourselves is time travel worth the great risks it could pose to our very existence. Yes, we have accomplished great things here at our school with time travel, saved the lives of those we thought would have been lost forever. Pan the camera to Wolverine, who turns his eyes to stare at Jean. He pauses to take in her full beauty and the way she lights up the entire room. He then sighs and looks over to Xavier who is still in deep lecture.

The lecture then can then be broken up by a massive explosion on the school grounds....THE SENTINELS :)

Then cut back to the 1970s!!!

THIS WOULD BE AWESOME

It would cool to see these scenes at the opening scene:
-Iceman making ice slides and throwing gigantic ice-spikes to the Sentinels;
-Rogue flying in the air and smashing the Sentinel's head using her fist;
-Storm in the air, electrifying the Sentinels causing the system of the Sentinels to get overloaded and the Sentinels will explode because of it;
-Wolverine jumping in the air, from one Sentinel to another, scratching the neck of the Sentinels;
-Colossus doing the "Hulk smash" and all of the Sentinels fall on the ground;
-Angel flying in the air to save the other mutants from the hands of the Sentinels;
-Shadowcat phasing through a lot of walls when the Sentinels are chasing her and she phase through the body of a Sentinel to destroy the Sentinel's system.

What a fierce battle!

You got my stamp of approval! But seriously how awesome would it be if we got a scene like that?

I really doubt Rogue will be flying or punching things...

When you come to think of it...there are few mutants in the future setting that are even "cool enough" for her to steal powers from. Maybe Magneto would be nice (and some pay-off for all he's done to her).

Unless Bryan introduces some new mutants in the future.

Ive imagined Rogue stealing Erik's power these latest weeks, so I really hope Bryan does it, lol

would be a really special moment if Magneto ends attacked by a sentinel, and maybe he could even die, but before dying, he tells Rogue to touch him and use his power to kill them all.

a good few lines between the two, and we could have Rogue destroying two or three sentinels in just a matter of seconds.

THAT would give Rogue fans an epic moment we all have been asking since year 2000.

And since Magneto can levitate.... dont know if Bryan would do it, but well..... the possibility is there.

It needs to start off depressing I think. Show mutant camps and one character we're familiar with...

Maybe they can explain that the X-Men were preparing for this with the Danger Room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"