The Big Poll: Who is the Most Attractive Lady out of all the Lovely Females in "X2"?

It's a little hard to believe that no one's (aside from Anna Paquin) even reached the 20% line yet in the poll.

I love Halle Berry and she is F-I-N-E!!!! Anyhow I wanna see some more sexy pictures! :wolverine :cyclops:

Originally posted by Joseph_Freefall
I think this thread has gotten old and dull.

I think it is time for this thread to go to 'thread-heaven'. Ye did us well, old thread...but the time has come for you a drift off to the archived pages on the forum! :p

Originally posted by captain cocanut
One of the only reasons I saw Scropion King.;)

Wait, you didn't see it for The Rock's Oscar calibre performance?!? It made me cry, seriously, I mean that was just painful...

I hope this thread stays for awhile. Now I love that others agree
with me Anna Is hot while I think It's Intresting that Famke,and
Kelly are beating Halle. Now I never said that X-Men was her
greatest performance It was her first blockbuster film,and she
doesn't mention that(In Hollywood what your film grosses
matters)

I'm surprised that Mrs. Stamos got a few votes. She's hot though. Not hotter than Kelly Hu.

0002021v.jpg

m05.jpg

I also vote fo Hu, god I love asian girls......

Originally posted by c101380
I also vote fo Hu, god I love asian girls......
I believe Kelly Hu is 1/3 English, 1/3 Chinese and 1/3 Hawaiin. Nice mélange.

C101, is that a Dragonball avatar you have? If so, you might find it interesting that Kelly Hu's high school was called Kamehameha. :D

kellyhu001.jpg

What a nice gun!

kellyhu106.jpg

That cactus sure does look lovely.

kellyhu10e.jpg

SO hot.

kellyhu150.jpg

*sigh*

Originally posted by The Shadowalker
Uh oh. Anna's dropped below 42%.
She may have dropped below 42% but none of the other females in that pole have gone above 20% yet. I wonder if they ever will....

She may have dropped below 42% but none of the other females in that pole have gone above 20% yet. I wonder if they ever will....

Interesting, isn't it, that the # of votes keeps going up...but the actual %s rarely change?

Originally posted by The Shadowalker
Interesting, isn't it, that the # of votes keeps going up...but the actual %s rarely change?
Indeed, Walker of Shadows. I think the age of the average poster in this forum might come into play here, however. Like someone here said: Anna Paquin is the most attainable one in the polls to many of the voters.

kelly hu looks hot in those pictures...........:wolverine

I am 28,and I think Anna Is the hottest one,and she Is younger
than me(Age doesn't determine who Is the hottest one. Famke Is
In her mid thirties,and Is very hot. Anna Is slighty ahead of her In
my book) I also think It's Intresting that Famke Is the only one
that comes close to Anna In the poll,and that Kelly Hu has surpressed Halle Berry In votes(I think Rebecca Romijn-Stamos should be ahead of Halle but Halle's nude scenes help her get ahead of Rebecca,and Rebecca hasn't done as much nudity)

I don't see what's the big deal about Anna.She's pretty and everything but i don't think she's the hottest but anyway, my vote goes to Halle Berry.

Originally posted by ChrisMarvel2002
I am 28,and I think Anna Is the hottest one,and she Is younger
than me(Age doesn't determine who Is the hottest one. Famke Is
In her mid thirties,and Is very hot. Anna Is slighty ahead of her In
my book)

I think the age of the average poster in this forum might come into play here, however. Like someone here said: Anna Paquin is the most attainable one in the polls to many of the voters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"