The Big Poll: Who is the Most Attractive Lady out of all the Lovely Females in "X2"?

Speaking as a straight girl...I would say Rebecca or Kelly.

Anna of course she is damn hot...
even hotter then the weather here and that is hot

Kelly Hu and the chick who played Jubilee for all of two seconds. I like Asian girls, what can I say?

Lord Blackbolt said:
Hey I love Halle Berry like the next guy, but for some reason she's not as hot in X-men as in other movies... maybe that's because she wears much less in those other movies.... Same thing with Famke Janson... she always looks hotter i other movies. X2 really needs a scen where everyone is at that pool... Hell we have a naked Logan in the movie, why not at least have the X-chicks in binikis for a scene.

Anyway... I dig Asian chicks... so I'd go for Kelly Hu.

1. hugh jackman is the hottest x-men
2. while this was for hottest x-girls i vote for Famke
3. Hee, we have a naked hugh and you guys nothing!!!
4. is Famke Janssen not Janson
5. I agree with the pool thing, there wont be nothing more equal for boys and girls that having all that attractive people hanging semi-naked in that pool

Famke Janssen and then Anna Paquin follows...Admit it, Anna got beautiful as an adult (like most women after high school). and her pics for X2 with the red lipstick give us a damned good comic Rogue

Unfortunately for Halle, her dressing code is bad in this movie, except the uniform...

I wonder how this poll would fare with mainstream people (non-comic book fans) voting?

My instincts tell me it'd be waaaay different. ;)

I liked Famke Janssen as Jean Grey. I've always thought redheads were attractive, and she looked great with shorter hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"