The Big Poll: Who is the Most Attractive Lady out of all the Lovely Females in "X2"?

Originally posted by PhoenixFire
Well, I still find it remarkable how many people seem to be attracted to blue-skinned, scale-covered ladies, myself.

Maybe it's her powers more than her looks. ;) :D

gm_l11.jpg

Meanwhile, at the Drake residence, Iceman's cat is also getting off on this picture.

Sex starved comic boys? I don't know . . .

I just thought I'd throw in that it's interesting despite how many posts we've had to see complaining about Anna Paquin as Rogue (often for not looking the part) she's ahead by quite a few votes as the hottest.

Originally posted by The Incredible Hulk
Just have to give some props to Miss Romjin, sans blue body makeup, hell sans anything else...

romjin2.jpg

from SI BTW, not hotter than Anna Paquin my butt!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Anna all the way. Someday I WILL MARRY HER.

BB

wow i was on this post last month and Jean was so winnig easirly now my fave Rogue is :)

i really think that anna is ugly.she's hot in some pictures but halle berry is by far the best in all the x-men movies.

I cannot believe Anna Paquin is winning the vote. She looked better in X2, but that doesn’t make her attractive… certainly not hot.

My vote would be for Kelly Hu, I think she looked the best in X2. I think Halle Berry’s probably the most attractive out of them all though, but she never looks as good in the X-Men films (I think it’s the white wig)

Kelly Hu.

I met her at the Wizard Con last Saturday, she's really nice and I gotz her autograph. She wrote: "Jason, I'm blue w/out U. Kelly Hu" :D I actually told her to write that and she thought it was cute.

Originally posted by animexcel
Kelly Hu.

I met her at the Wizard Con last Saturday, she's really nice and I gotz her autograph. She wrote: "Jason, I'm blue w/out U. Kelly Hu" :D I actually told her to write that and she thought it was cute.

she didnt mean it tho

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"