The Big Poll: Who is the Most Attractive Lady out of all the Lovely Females in "X2"?

Originally posted by The Sperminator
I tapped that last week.

The cat's.

Well...someone's got to say it. :p :D

Originally posted by The Sperminator
Other way around buddy, you got da sloppy seconds. :D :p
Are you sure i been hitting it since we where "babies"!Nothing wrong with a little flavor when your young!!!!!!!!!

This poll is hilarious, Anna Paquin the hottest, yeah right...
Tilt your head to the right while looking at the graph next to the names. You see the fist five? How the middle one sticks out looking like the middle finger? That's what this poll is saying to us all :p

how do you revote? i don't think you can...

Paq-Man is winning, but how? One person sure voted a lot...

I see that you guys hovent seen any other of the girl's pictures outside of movies besides the ones in this topic. Rebecca is 200 million times hotter than the hobgoblin known as Anna.

I see that you like her because "shes the girl next door" or something, and if thats why you voted for her then I understand.
If not then look at the other girls and see if they can change ur mind.

Here my list:
1) Rebecca- shes very pretty, sexy, and funny (in interviews etc)
2)Famke- also very pretty and sexy
3)Halle- I think shes also pretty and looks good with the white hair

As for Anna and Kelly, they just don't do it for me. In my opinion, they arent attractive.
*this is all IMO*

-Doom has spoken

Some people just prefer to be on drugs. :D

I think that Mystique is the hottest proberly. Theres something about her. I also like Rogue especially in the leather. By the way i got a say BAR SCENE *stares at the X2 bar scene* mmm mmm mmm.

I truely don't understand what's so hot about Rogue. She's no where near the hottness of Rebecca or Famke. Maybe some of you should take a look at the Wizard 150 countdown of the hottest movie chicks. Rogue is no where near that countdown. Mystique took #1.
Just my opinion.

Originally posted by Kmackintrush
I truely don't understand what's so hot about Rogue. She's no where near the hottness of Rebecca or Famke. Maybe some of you should take a look at the Wizard 150 countdown of the hottest movie chicks. Rogue is no where near that countdown. Mystique took #1.
Well, I still find it remarkable how many people seem to be attracted to blue-skinned, scale-covered ladies, myself.

In my opinion Paquin is certainly more attractive than Romijn-Stamos in full Mystique makeup, and both remain inferior to Jansen: you just can't beat her bone structure, and red hair helps, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"