The Bryce Dallas Howard/Gwen Stacy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Raimi will go the symbiote route again. The Lizard likely, but I wouldn't count on Carnage...again, just speculation.

now im pissed because i can't picture spidey fighting a human lizard, just looks ******ed

I'll worry about three the closer we get to it.

Personally, I'm hoping Gwen gets more screentime next go round.

but why would they still have gwen when eddie is dead and pete and mj are back together?

but why would they still have gwen when eddie is dead and pete and mj are back together?

Simply because she's a component to the Spider-verse.

And I do agree, MJ was far better in the first few films. The last two she's been nothing more than a downer.

i think she was on her period the whole time they were shooting the movie

Gwen's hot, stunning in the restaurant scene.

Dammit Kirsten, gone are the days when I used to say you were the only thing wrong w/ spider-man.

Gwen's hot, stunning in the restaurant scene.

Dammit Kirsten, gone are the days when I used to say you were the only thing wrong w/ spider-man.

Yeah and let's not forget the bad relationship storyline. Peter was an idiot to M.J. the entire movie. He had plenty of chances to redeem himself fully but he screwed around instead.

I don't think Raimi will go the symbiote route again. The Lizard likely, but I wouldn't count on Carnage...again, just speculation.

I can imagine that if SM4 dealt with symbiotes, then Raimi would probably walk away from the project.

Yeah and let's not forget the bad relationship storyline. Peter was an idiot to M.J. the entire movie. He had plenty of chances to redeem himself fully but he screwed around instead.

...Which was kind of the whole point.

Back to the actual topic of this thread:
bdhgsttswjl23fp.jpg

What? Everytime Peter tried to compliment her [Mary Jane], she acted like a complete ass.

Good point. Just proof that my only viewing of the film annoyed me.

Then again it could have been my mind constantly thinking about Bryce most of the movie, wishing that Peter would hook up with Gwen or at least get a clue.

Good point. Just proof that my only viewing of the film annoyed me.

Then again it could have been my mind constantly thinking about Bryce most of the movie, wishing that Peter would hook up with Gwen or at least get a clue.

Same here. I was wondering, why doesn't he just hook up with Bryce Dallas Howard who clearly is smarter & better looking than Kirsten Dunst/MJ.

Well, it would make the other films a complete waste. Why bother building up Peter and MJ's relationship if he's just going to end up with Gwen in the end? :oldrazz:

Relationships play out that way in life. Simple as that.

My take on it. Gwen was the better choice, but that's bloody obivous or I wouldn't be posting here.

Ya know, at first when I saw that Bryce Dallas Howard had gained weight, I had a problem with it but now I see that she looks really sexy while she's...uh....fat. Anybody got some pictures of her recently or while she had the extra weight? That's just too sexy.

Ya know, at first when I saw that Bryce Dallas Howard had gained weight, I had a problem with it but now I see that she looks really sexy while she's...uh....fat. Anybody got some pictures of her recently or while she had the extra weight? That's just too sexy.

Dude, I just want to say that you are awesome. As for pictures, Getty-images.com probably has what you're looking for.

Lol, why? Because I'm not judging her by her weight? Yeah, she's fine as long as she doesn't get to the point where she can't get out of bed. Even then she'd probably still look good. But yeah, I'll be scouring the net later for pics.

Why would a dude want a 96 pound chick anyway? That's just as disgusting as a 300 lb. one.

I like my woman thick, not too skinny, not too big. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"