The Bye Bye Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine...
ef410b39aaacff80684620e12daf9175_b.jpg

See, now I'm picturing that frozen zombie from GOT in Marvolo's avy's head on this body. I mean...meh, if we put a Deadpool mask ove....err I mean, never!

It's fun though, imagining you guys looking like your avatars IRL. DJ is just a cat who Deejay's on weekends to put himself through business school. I ship him with Kane.

i'm considering make a Hype Cookbook thread...
I am the greatest cook on the hype. I won awards for it.
See, now I'm picturing that frozen zombie from GOT in Marvolo's avy's head on this body. I mean...meh, if we put a Deadpool mask ove....err I mean, never!

It's fun though, imagining you guys looking like your avatars IRL. DJ is just a cat who Deejay's on weekends to put himself through business school. I ship him with Kane.

DJ and 'school' :lmao:

Reek is a sexy lady.

Why thank you.

Well if you cant find a Persisn kitten but come across an American Bombay kitten they make great pets. Its a rare solid black breed. Supposedly they dont get adopted as quickly as other breeds, because they are solid black. People are particularly mean to this breed because of the superstition that surrounds black cats. They are a very loving breed. Good lap cats. And they like to be petted and shown lots of attention.

i think we had an affinity for black cats growing up. i know of at least 3-4 i can remember us having.

i want a savannah cat :awesome:

Sounds...

Tasty.

(Throws smoke bomb and grapple guns to safety away from the angry mob.)

i found this recipe for zucchini squash pizza boats that i'm considering going to buy the stuff and try to make tomorrow. i've never really been one to cook, my forte is more inclined towards baking, but as weird as it sounds, one of the reasons i really want to move is to have my own kitchen, stock it up and start cooking and trying my own things

So... Was wondering about an old David Lee Roth video. Looked it up.

Ahem...

In 1991 there was a David Lee Roth video with all the usual 80's era video tropes... Until nearing the end Dave appears with about a dozen little people dressed in white tuxes doing some kind of choreographed move ALL IN BLACK FACE.

I **** ya'll not. Little people in black face... No reason. No narrative. Just... Dave wanted to have dwarf Al Jolson's in a music video.

[YT]konUjNnCy14[/YT]

they're a little pricey and i dont really understand the genetic talks, as in F1, F5, etc, unless that means how many generations out but tbh, i didn't read that much into it yet in the science side

they live roughly 12-20 years, have amazing temperament and are very loyal. i've read they're the cat equivalent to a dog.

more like on shrooms.. look at those pupils.

So you imagine me as Himura Kenshin in the first OVA, flattered. :D
I have no idea what's the name of most One Piece characters, all I know are Luffy, Nami, Robin, and Zorro.

I guess that makes me Tom Hardy.... DON'T TELL SAWYER.

I guess that makes me Tom Hardy.... DON'T TELL SAWYER.

Dear Mr. Hardy,

You are a talented actor and can be an engaging an charismatic presence on screen. You have an obvious commitment to attempting to give each director you work with your best. Please stop with the ****** over the top accents in your films. They too often ruin everything else you do.

Yours Truly,
Everyone

PS: I actually really like Tom... But he does go overboard with that voice ****.

So you imagine me as Himura Kenshin in the first OVA, flattered. :D
I have no idea what's the name of most One Piece characters, all I know are Luffy, Nami, Robin, and Zorro.

It's Ace, but he dies...spoilers from a 2-3 year old event, sorry, lol. So not sure if I want that , even though I really liked his character. It's like Wolfwood from Trigun, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, or Kamina from Gurren Laggan. Badass/Great characters gone in their prime.

I liked that Kenshin OVA BTW. I was watching Kenshin on CN at the time, and my friend kept telling me Samurai X was better. After he loaned it to me I realized it was the same thing, just different in tone, art, and closeness to the source material.

It's Ace, but he dies...spoilers from a 2-3 year old event, sorry, lol. So not sure if I want that , even though I really liked his character. It's like Wolfwood from Trigun, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, or Kamina from Gurren Laggan. Badass/Great characters gone in their prime.
I didn't know Kamina dies.
That happens when I don't care enough about a series.

I liked that Kenshin OVA BTW. I was watching Kenshin on CN at the time, and my friend kept telling me Samurai X was better. After he loaned it to me I realized it was the same thing, just different in tone, art, and closeness to the source material.
I love it more than the regular anime.
When I first jumped to Samurai X series I was like; "...
Where's the seriousness? The gore? Everything I got from the OVA?"

I didn't know Kamina dies.
That happens when I don't care enough about a series.

I love it more than the regular anime.
When I first jumped to Samurai X series I was like; "...
Where's the seriousness? The gore? Everything I got from the OVA?"

Something similar happened with walking dead. I was talking with a buddy. She was saying how much she likes walking dead, and the newest episode was a shocker. So I say, "Yeah, it also shocked me when X died". I get a slap on the shoulder, lol. Apparently she watched 3 seasons, skipped ahead to the current season out of curiosity, but was still watching and catchin up on the inbetween episodes. How was I supposed to know, lol. It's like someone saying they like a novel, you spoil an event, and they glare at you saying they only read the front and back covers.

Something similar happened with walking dead. I was talking with a buddy. She was saying how much she likes walking dead, and the newest episode was a shocker. So I say, "Yeah, it also shocked me when X died". I get a slap on the shoulder, lol. Apparently she watched 3 seasons, skipped ahead to the current season out of curiosity, but was still watching and catchin up on the inbetween episodes. How was I supposed to know, lol. It's like someone saying they like a novel, you spoil an event, and they glare at you saying they only read the front and back covers.
Methinks this deserves being more generous enough to go with 4 chapters.

I havent watched the film or the video of the incident, but from what Ive read it sounds like the dog didnt want to be in the water and they put it in the water anyways. I dont really think this is a big deal or even harmful to the dog. Dogs can swim well so it wasnt at risk.

Did they throw the dog in? If they did that then the person responsible does need to be punched in the dick and not be in charge of animals.

Marvolo the vid is very distressing :'( The dog did not want go into the TURBALENT water at all. It keeps trying to climb out and the animal abuser keeps pushing it in. Its abuse! please don't support

The video is out there on YouTube. Call me callous but... Doesn't seem like a huge deal. At the end of the video the dog does seem to struggle a bit and it's head goes under water but you see immediately like two or three people going in to keep it safe. The water itself seems about chest deep and it's a movie set environment with an artificial body of water that some crew members can be heard to say is filled with heated water so it's not like they threw this dog into an rock quarry of icy water.

Like most things with a certain poster the reaction seems a bit overblown to me. The dog is alive and unharmed and the whole ordeal seems to be about under three minutes or so.

Three minutes too long! Say no to animal abuse krypton don't be heartless

It wasn't a big deal. The dog was being stubborn on one day of filming, should they have pushed it in? no. but whoever owns the dog was fine with it, the dog is fine, so no harm no foul IMO... if anyone is to blame its the owner, not the movie makers lol... boycotting a movie over what the owner allowed is silly and childish... I don't see people whining about what goes on with peoples babies in movies. But consider the source. :o

You are heartless too! Or maybe you watched wrong vid?? Idk. It was a big deal. And when do you ever see a baby pushed into crazy water???? i don't know any film where a baby was treated this way

Btw I know people agree with me

Last edited:
Stop being so dramatic Ruth. Really. Call me "heartless" again because you get taken in by poorly edited **** on YouTube, Miss.

Do it.

I ****ing dare you.

um excuse me the video i watched was not edited. And even if it was a dog was still pushed forcefully into the water. That bit is not made up y'know. don't matter what happened before or after.

btw stop threatening me

Hot Damn! Krypton's out for blood tonight! :funny:

And Ruth, stop calling folks heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"