The Bye Bye Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Odie belonged to Jons roommate Lyman originally. :o

Where the **** did he go anyway?

gGQ9c62.png

I think it's obvious that he's buried in Jon's back yard.

I can't believe this book tells me what kind of wine pairs with Popeye's fried chicken and the Big Mac and yet it doesn't say anything about bus stop ribs.

I can't believe this book tells me what kind of wine pairs with Popeye's fried chicken and the Big Mac and yet it doesn't say anything about bus stop ribs.

We need to pool our resources now and establish a franchise called "Bus Stop Ribs".

V70gQTq.png

There's usually weed dealers at bus stops. I'm sure people waiting for the bus will have the munchies for some ribs. We just need to have a recipe for human ribs for those really weird creeps who ride the bus.

There's usually weed dealers at bus stops. I'm sure people waiting for the bus will have the munchies for some ribs. We just need to have a recipe for human ribs for those really weird creeps who ride the bus.

"Weird Creeps That Ride The Bus" will be our McDonald Land style mascots.

As the Emperor of Reektopia, I don't have time to grow marijuana... Do I have any botanists around here? I need a Chief of Kief.

I've got a question for SW fans & hope you can indulge me a bit.

How did Darth Vader become aware of the existence of Luke Skywalker in Empire Strikes Back or between films for that matter???

"Weird Creeps That Ride The Bus" will be our McDonald Land style mascots.

One of the mascots needs to be based on Hannibal Lecter to market towards the sophisticated creepy bus rider.

How did Darth Vader become aware of the existence of Luke Skywalker in Empire Strikes Back or between films for that matter???

Before you awaken the fanboys who will give you a 10 page essay

[YT]JKDoaoJcqx8[/YT]

Oh.. OK sorry... Ill delete the post or you can just ignore it :whatever:

In the untouched originals the Emperor tells Vader they have a new enemy and it felt to me like Vader knew before hand that the rebel that destroyed the Death Star was named Skywalker.

In the current canon this is what seems to be the story behind that:

http://scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/80479/when-and-how-does-vader-learn-that-luke-is-his-son

Before you awaken the fanboys who will give you a 10 page essay

[YT]JKDoaoJcqx8[/YT]

I always felt that Yoda, Obi Wan and Bal basically intended to use Luke as a sacrificial lamb. They basically slapped the name Skywalker on him, and left him on a farm on Darth Vader's home planet. So if Vader ever found out Padme gave birth, he'd be more likely to find Luke and only Luke, leaving the more politcally powerful Jedi child relatively safe.

i bet luke is an adopted red head who dyed his hair

I always just assumed that rumors about who blew up the Death Star showed up and eventually made their way to Vader and/or Palpatine.

After all, Skywalker was a huge name 20 or so years back.

ah jeez... this is my cue to leave.

Dr.-Cox-Waves-Goodbye-In-A-Wheelchair-On-Scrubs.gif

Reektopia is now closed to the public. reopening pending.

We got ourselves Star Wars fans. Maybe a quarter of it happened, and not like the movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"