The Bye Bye Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Leia always knew that Luke was her brother then why did she kiss him in Empire Strikes Back?

If Leia always knew that Luke was her brother then why did she kiss him in Empire Strikes Back?

Little known fact... Alderaan is in fact the planet Westeros is located on only in the future as related to the events of GoT. So... Targaryen cultural influences is what I'm going for.

"Weird Creeps That Ride The Bus" will be our McDonald Land style mascots.

Sounds more like a failed attempt of a sitcom aimed at 20-something year old's.

"This week on Weird Creeps that ride the bus. A stranger takes a dump in Stephanie's purse, Jack steps in gum, and Tracy goes into labor when a homeless man asks her if she's going to finish her sandwich ".

giphy.gif

GIF_SHURG_3.0.gif

I'm wanting a Persian kitten, but I hear those are a little pricey.

Well if you cant find a Persisn kitten but come across an American Bombay kitten they make great pets. Its a rare solid black breed. Supposedly they dont get adopted as quickly as other breeds, because they are solid black. People are particularly mean to this breed because of the superstition that surrounds black cats. They are a very loving breed. Good lap cats. And they like to be petted and shown lots of attention.

I remember hearing a few years ago on the Discovery Channel that house cats have the largest predatory diversity on Earth. Can confirm. Had a young female cat when my family lived slightly out in the country when I was younger. After she had kittens, she became a psycopath. If she wasn't tearing apart grasshoppers, she was trying to bring dead birds and field mice into the house. Oh, but she topped herself when I stepped out of the house to go to school, and found an entire family of moles dead, and lined up on the porch. One medium sized mole, and 3 babies. Of course she didn't want to eat them, she just left them there as a warning to Jehovah's witnesses.

Sadly the psycopath cat gene passed down. I woke up one day to find out her 1 year old kitten had brought in a field mouse, and benevolently decided to pull some of it's intestines out, but not kill it. While I went to find something to put the poor mouse out of it's misery, the cat would alternate inbetween hugging it and purring, tossing it in my shoe then digging it out, and batting it around.

Moral of the story? Dogs are better.

If your cat was doing that then it sees you as its companion and wants to provide for you.

In the wild, cat mothers teach their young how to eat their food by bringing home dead or injured prey. Domestic cats are no different. But in this modern age of spayed domestic cats, many female felines have no young to whom they need to pass on their hunting wisdom.

By leaving a dead animal on the back porch, your cat is acting out its natural role as mother and teacher. You, her loving owner, represent her surrogate family. And frankly, she knows you would never have been able to catch that delicious mouse on your own.

So before you chastise your cat for her deadly habits, consider what her behavior really means. From eating to using the litter box, your cat's habits are based on a highly evolved survival instinct.

http://www.livescience.com/34471-cats-dead-animals.html

Is it just me or does Marvolo think he is a teacher or something :sly:

I tried teaching once. The school didnt appreciate my disciplinary practices. :o

Throwing children down the stairs is not appropriate.

Especially when the school is at the top of these stairs

stairs.jpg

OOPS! Sorrrrry!!!!!!

Wrong picture... That's the principal of Reektopia School for the Gifted.

Here's Marvolo's final day as a teacher.

05b2c04b0d3085fc4dbda03a40398b8b.jpg

Throwing children down the stairs is not appropriate.

Especially when the school is at the top of these stairs

stairs.jpg

Its not my fault they bounce so well. Its like giving me a slinky and a nice long flight of stairs and expecting me not to send it down the stairs. How could I possibly resist?

That would be like a real life Homer falls down the canyon moment.

I hacked KRYPTON INC.'s emails... apparently he sent this video of himself to a lady name Sha Dynasty.

I hacked KRYPTON INC.'s emails... apparently he sent this video of himself to a lady name Sha Dynasty.

It would be impossible to discuss the subject without a common frame of reference.

Ha... now he's pretending not to know Sha Dynasty... ok man... OK!

I do think the name Sha Dynasty would be perfect for some people on the Hype...

i'm considering make a Hype Cookbook thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"