Legends of Tomorrow The Caity Lotz IS White Canary/Sara Lance Thread

This ought to be in here:

LGN208b_0063b_595_Mini_Logo_TV_white_Gallery.jpg

No. She is awesome and in many ways the new Eliza Dushku:hmr:

I like that little moment with her and Oliver near at the end of the Legend's invasion episode. Brings me back to the good old days of Arrow Season 2. Good times...

I like that little moment with her and Oliver near at the end of the Legend's invasion episode. Brings me back to the good old days of Arrow Season 2. Good times...
Same here.

Sara looked incredibly hot in the 20's Chicago episode, not that she doesn't normally!

I'm really loving Sara's role as leader this season!! Should be interesting to see what happens after Rip returns.

I like White Canary as the Captain of the Waverider...hoping that when Rip's brainwashing is repaired she will stay Captain and Rip act more as an advisor and strategist, as well as a sort of consultant for the Legends.

Last edited:
Just caught up on the past few episodes. Again, Lotz and her steely eyes are so perfect for this character, especially with how they're utilizing her on this show opposed to Arrow (where she was let down by some ridiculous costuming and generic Arrow drama dialogue imo).

Caity just posted that on her twitter. it's a future episode.

Possibly for the episode Doomworld...

On another note:

I felt having Sara Lance as Captain of the Waverider made perfect sense, because on a team where practically everyone has a superpower, she really didn't add much value. I mean, at least Heatwave and Captain Cold have their ray guns, and the Atom has the super suit, but Sara? She only has knives and fighting sticks to bring to the typical gunfights.

At least Rip had that ray gun/revolver thing (his costume and weapon remind me of Captain Jack Harkness from Doctor Who).

I personally hope Sara remains Captain...Rip could be a deck squab or chef until he makes up for what he did as evil Rip...

Yeah ok... you're missing the part where the Waverider BELONGS TO CAPTAIN HUNTER.

I'll be damned if someone tried to up and take my car. It's that simple.

I think they've pretty much reduced her to a one note joke with their driving of the lesbian plot into the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"