Arrow Arrow Season 3, Episode 2 "Sara" General Discussion

I interpreted it as Laurel being worried that by upsetting her father, his emotional distress would trigger another heart attack (or whatever his health issue is). My point was that however upset he may be in that moment, I presume he will be even more upset, and therefore even more likely to suffer further health issues, when he finds out that Laurel (and Team Arrow) have kept the truth from him for however much time passes between Sara's death and him learning the truth.

Team Arrow robbed him of a last chance to see Sara (i.e. to view her body). And he wasn't invited to their impromptu "funeral" for Sara. And he's being denied the opportunity to assist Team Arrow in bring Sara's killer to justice.

Not to mention the fact that he'll also then be forced to lie to his ex-wife so as not to further damage the relationship between Laurel and her mother (or I guess he could tell Dinah the truth).

All IMHO. I guess if Laurel knows that her father's medical issues are temporary and if he's expected to be completely healthy again in the near future (i.e. a few weeks at most), then maybe, just maybe, her decision to keep Sara's death from him is justifiable.

If his heart condition will get better(which is very possible if it is something they just made up for the show. IDK if a heart condition caused by injury is real or not) then Laurel would be totally justified in waiting for him to get better.

If it isn't going to get better well either the shock will kill him or not. If it does then at least she kept him alive for however long a period of time it takes him to find out. If it doesn't kill him well trust me, it would be much better to have a live parent mad at you than a dead one.

Having Tommy show up in the Hong Kong flashbacks is an interesting way to bring his character back. I like that they brought Komodo into the show. Wonder if Magus and the Outsider clans will show up too. The archery motorcycle jousting scene was pretty dope. Not telling Lance that his daughter died is messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"