First Avenger The Captain America Caption Thread - Part 2

cap-1.jpg

CAPTAIN AMERICA: Of course our movie is not dark or depressing, but hey, we have to work hard to sell this movie overseas. This is the European poster...

barack__obama.jpg

See, the world actually loves America!

news_illustre_1308086107.jpg

The Captain, that is.

cap.png

RED SKULL: "Okay first of all, I don't like you. You're one of these loser f***ing Mallrat kids. You don't come here to work, you don't come here to shop, you just hang out all day. Act like you f***ing live here. Well I have no respect for people with no shopping agenda!"
CAPTAIN AMERICA: "Is this what's known as motivated salesmanship?"

cap.png

RED SKULL: "So you're the one who's been preventing my men from acquiring the first photos of Henry Cavill as the Ubermensch-"
CAPTAIN AMERICA: "Superman."
RED SKULL: "Whatever. And Anne Hathaway as the Catwoman. I ask you - why?"
CAPTAIN AMERICA: "Superman belongs to America, plain & simple, and as a patriotic American I will not allow him to be sullied by the hands or even the eyes of villains such as you. As for Anne Hathaway, well, she's too good for you."

capsc14.jpg

CAP: "I'll get you you little James Bond gun barrell ball thing-a-ma-jig!"

aRRJG.jpg

CAP [singing]: "Out there is a world outside of Yonkers, way out there beyond this hick town, Barnaby..."

CAP: "Why yes I am sleeping with all these women. Why do you ask?"

FEARITSELF_BOOKOFTHESKULL_Cover.jpg

CAP: "Hey Namor, do you hear the Godzilla theme playing in the background?"
NAMOR: "With all the explosions going off it's a miracle I can hear you!"

CAP: "If you enlist each of these beautiful ladies will take turns sleeping with you!"

COL. PHILIPS: "Rogers, do you know the difference between the Catholic Church and the Mafia?"

CAP: "Sir yes sir. One is a murderous, mysognistic organization shrouded in secrecy and mystery that has been manipulating the world for years from behind closed doors. And the other is the Mafia."

CAP: "Abortions for none!"
CROWD: "Boo!"
CAP: "Hmm. Abortions for all!"
CROWD: "Boo!"
CAP: "Hrmm. Abortions for some, small wavy American flags for others!"
CROWD: "Yay!"

DemonInBottleBoxingMatch.jpg

TONY STARK: "I ain't afraid of you even if you are on steroids now Johnny Storm!"
STEVE ROGERS: "Oh for crying out loud..."

2qntf90.jpg

Red Skull: "The power of the sun in the palm of somebody else's hand."

gdfgfd10.jpg

CAP: "Where are all the Aquaman comics?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"