First Avenger The Captain America Caption Thread - Part 2

19captainamerica.jpg

PEGGY: I know I´m the only chick around, but will you guys stop grouping up behind me to check out my ass?

SOLDIERS: No m´am!!

10captainamerica.jpg

HYDRA SOLDIER 1: Seriously dude, are we in a Devo music video?

HYDRA SOLDIER 2: I could swear we were some kind of Stormtroopers special division or something.

04captainamerica.jpg

Bucky: Hey Cap, look at these sexy Esquire pictures of Peggy.

Cap & Gabe: [YT]w8A4CoKiAsc[/YT]

07captainamerica.jpg

Dum Dum: I wonder why Peggy doesn't have a thing for me. Everyone loves my hat! Everyone loves my amazing moustache!
Hmmmmmm(imagines reasons)

07captainamerica.jpg

Oh.

Great stuff guys.
19captainamerica.jpg

PEGGY: "Yoooooooo J- no wait that's not right..."
SOLDIER ON LEFT: "And it should really be yelled by an American!"
PEGGY: "Shut up."

07captainamerica.jpg

"People always tell me that I look like Marty McFly's great uncle in Back to the Future III."

07captainamerica.jpg

Dum Dum: "I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody instead of a bum which is what I am, let's face it."

07captainamerica.jpg

DUM DUM: "I'm scared, Bucky."
BUCKY [off camera]: "Bull-s***. You ain't afraid of no man."
DUM DUM: "There's something out there waiting for us. And it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

04captainamerica.jpg

BUCKY: "The rendevouz is ten to twelve miles from here, do you think the chopper's gonna wait?"
CAP: "We make our stand NOW, or there will be nobody left to go to the chopper. If it bleeds, we can kill it."

capamericanewstillsjuly13.jpg

Bucky: "The Basterds? No, but we get that a lot."

Great stuff guys especially the Predator references.

07captainamerica.jpg

DUM DUM: What the hell happened to moustaches, guys? Moustaches used to be manly. Used to be classy. Now people make fun of them, they call us rednecks or make Freddie Mercury jokes. I mean, nothing against him, he was a great singer, but let´s face it, he ruined moustaches for straight guys...

Great stuff guys especially the Predator references.

07captainamerica.jpg

DUM DUM: What the hell happened to moustaches, guys? Moustaches used to be manly. Used to be classy. Now people make fun of them, they call us rednecks or make Freddie Mercury jokes. I mean, nothing against him, he was a great singer, but let´s face it, he ruined moustaches for straight guys...
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

When you get a bunch of soldiers together, it makes a great opportunity for Predator jokes.

cap.png

Red Skull: what did Thor say...?
Captain America: alright Thor said-
Thor-Movie-Wallpaper-9.jpg

Thor: ... the hammer is my Penis...

BUCKY: "Let's suck in the guts guys, we're the Ghostbusters."

CEBLOG.jpg

STEVER: Huh, I´m not sure about this...

SCIENTIST: C´mon, be proud! This will be a major scientifica breakthrough! We´ll prove that a man can be milked!

'Cause milk does a body good.

BUCKY: "We are the Howling Commandoes who say... NI!"

cap.png

"Goddammit, Red Skull, this staring contest is not fair. You have no eyelids!"

"SILENCE!"

capsc14.jpg

CAP: "Death to those who waste their money on Michael Bay's Transformer films!"

4l795.png

Leo: "Haha good luck next week with Harry Potter."

98083998.jpg

Cap(Off screen):I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over, then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won.

98083998.jpg

Falsworth, Dugan and Dernier: Hey Bucky... where's your mustache?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"