The CARTOON HERO Contest

My humble contribution for this first round... I hope it´s cartoonish enough.

2172589388_03d749a28f.jpg

i really like the looseness of the lines and the sense of the dynamic you managed to capture in this picture... excellent work.

So if someone drops out can I have a place? I've had some groovy ideas.

So if someone drops out can I have a place? I've had some groovy ideas.

Have to check with Climperoonie but I *think* it's been opened up... personally i'd love to see what you've got in mind! we could always have an extra person voted off at some stage...?

Well, I hope I can enter, but if not I'll just post some 'toons in my art thread :p

hey climperoonie, obviously it's your gig and at the end of the day you call the shots, but i don't think people should be allowed to vote for themselves when it comes to the vote... what do you [and everyone else] think?

My humble contribution for this first round... I hope it´s cartoonish enough.

2172589388_03d749a28f.jpg

that arm on the flash with the fist and the ring looks great.. you nailed it. cheers for pulling off such a challenging angle (you'll note mine is straight on) ;)

Thanks, Matt. I really believe this is going to be challenging. I´m already finishing the Marvel Heros entry, but if all my competitors are the same good as your Aquaman, I could be out in the very first round.

By the way, does anyone know how the votings are going to be?

that arm on the flash with the fist and the ring looks great.. you nailed it. cheers for pulling off such a challenging angle (you'll note mine is straight on) ;)

hey climperoonie, obviously it's your gig and at the end of the day you call the shots, but i don't think people should be allowed to vote for themselves when it comes to the vote... what do you [and everyone else] think?
They be not allowed. There's a system in this comp. You break a rule you get a warning. Three warnings = Disqualification.

few quick questions...

1) can we do cartoon versions of cartoons... like from animated shows or movies?

2) does misc comic mean any non-dc or marvel or does it mean ANY comic?

do these things have to be like proper art works? casue i just wanted to join to the the piss out of characters a bit...

knew i should have gone for the obscure option and taken golden-age sandman... batman just so much damn fun to draw!!

Well, I was about to post mine, but it looks like I'll have to tweak it a bit after seeing that lovely entry!

Well, we're getting a lotta entries! Remember to have your in soon, if you haven't already.

ah well...i'm screwed anyhow...i'll put mine up tomorrow...in glorious mono-colour!!

Wow... This particular contest is surprising me for the amazing quality on your works... After finishing, we should set up a gallery for the winners for each round...

Actually, I'll post it anyway! :oldrazz:

CapM2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"