The CARTOON HERO Contest

few quick questions...

1) can we do cartoon versions of cartoons... like from animated shows or movies?

2) does misc comic mean any non-dc or marvel or does it mean ANY comic?
You can do Cartoon Cartoon Characters in the TV rounds.
Any Non-Marvel/DC Comic.
do these things have to be like proper art works? casue i just wanted to join to the the piss out of characters a bit...
Look over the thread, you'll find your answer.

Really wish I had time. Sounds exactly what I would want to do.
But I am current6ly working on my portfolio.

Good luck to everyone.:cwink:

Some really good entries thus far. Should be an interesting contest.

no big surprise, but amazing! love robin in particular!

Thanks, I like the way Robin came out too.

very very very very very very very cool and goddammit very very very very very very very similar to the piece i'm just finishing up!

HEHE...sorry I just did the first thing that came to mind. I'm betting your piece is gonna rock anyway.

Actually, I'll post it anyway! :oldrazz:

CapM2.jpg

Wow. That's great. It really hits home the Cartooning theme..

This is gonna be a tough contest. I'ma try and have my entry up soon.

hey there peoples... now i'm SORRY because [1] it's a very similar subject to Mrh's most rinsing entry, [2] it didn't turn out as cartoony as i originally envisaged, and [3] i couldn't get golden-age batman's ears right. hope you like it anyway...
batmanfinishedsmallbn9.jpg

inspired by the seminal bob kane cover

Wow, another great entry... Please, anyone, ¡post a piece of crap or I´m gonna be out in the first round!

hey there peoples... now i'm SORRY because [1] it's a very similar subject to Mrh's most rinsing entry, [2] it didn't turn out as cartoony as i originally envisaged, and [3] i couldn't get golden-age batman's ears right. hope you like it anyway...

it would appear that i am indeed screwed...to much good art...curses:csad:

will yours be in colour? and be better than a doodle?

love it phig! the line down the right side of that guy's body is beautiful. great stuff!

I said you had two weeks on Friday. It's now Wednesday. I'll let you do the Maths.

Great piece Phig. Apart from it being Batman I don't think it's too much like mine at all. Love the colours and the overall feel to it, and the expression on those two guys is priceless.

Great piece Phig. Apart from it being Batman I don't think it's too much like mine at all. Love the colours and the overall feel to it, and the expression on those two guys is priceless.

thanks for the kind words, bat-buddy! i really appreciate the support.

love it phig! the line down the right side of that guy's body is beautiful. great stuff!

it's funny you should mention that, i was enjoying it myself! as always, thanks a lot matt.

Wow, another great entry... Please, anyone, ¡post a piece of crap or I´m gonna be out in the first round!

haha sorry mate... but seriously this contest is shaping up really well, i'm really stoked to be in it with you guys and the quality of entries is really amazingly high... looking forward to your entry Uriondo: but you shouldn't worry about being good enough, do your own thing and i'm sure it will be wicked.

Since the first contest ends soon, sorry.

Oh well, too bad. I guess I can enter the Marvel one, then.

Wow I haven't seen yours Phig. Great shadows, not to talk about that beige/old newspaper effect you gave to the whole mood :up:

Heres mine: I will be combining the images from each round into the pic and add background last

shzmf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"