The Catwoman/Selina Kyle Casting Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, but I think Stephanie Hunt would be better.

Stephanie Hunt...I just can't see it and not to mention DC I would think they would want to go for someone with name recognition someone who matches well with Affleck in terms of chemistry but also age too if they go with an older Catwoman but also someone who is popular too mainstream

I would go with Eva Green or Sienna Miller as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

Stephanie Hunt...I just can't see it and not to mention DC I would think they would want to go for someone with name recognition someone who matches well with Affleck in terms of chemistry but also age too if they go with an older Catwoman but also someone who is popular too mainstream

I would go with Eva Green or Sienna Miller as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

I would think for Catwoman they would got with someone who matches Margot Robbie and whoever they cast as Poison Ivy in terms of chemistry and age. In that Gotham City Sirens is where Catwoman will most likely show up first.
There is no real guarantee that Batman and Catwoman will have all that much interaction even, if they ever meet at all in the current DCEU.
And for criminy sakes can we get a brunette to play Catwoman? Or at least get someone who will dye their hair. That was my main beef with having Michelle Pfeiffer play her. They were too lazy to even get the hair right.
And what's worse they carried over a blonde Selina in the animated series.
Agreed on Stephanie Hunt not looking the part. Too waiflike. Catwoman needs to look tough and commanding. Someone who would scare the hell out of you when she got pissed off.

I would think for Catwoman they would got with someone who matches Margot Robbie and whoever they cast as Poison Ivy in terms of chemistry and age. In that Gotham City Sirens is where Catwoman will most likely show up first.
There is no real guarantee that Batman and Catwoman will have all that much interaction even, if they ever meet at all in the current DCEU.
And for criminy sakes can we get a brunette to play Catwoman? Or at least get someone who will dye their hair. That was my main beef with having Michelle Pfeiffer play her. They were too lazy to even get the hair right.
And what's worse they carried over a blonde Selina in the animated series.
Agreed on Stephanie Hunt not looking the part. Too waiflike. Catwoman needs to look tough and commanding. Someone who would scare the hell out of you when she got pissed off.

Exactly my point which is why then Eva Green or Gemma Arterton is the best choice

Eva wouldn't even have to dye her hair and she is known for playing femme fetales so her playing Catwoman makes sense

5e6c64c3583e4f0aa79c8d3266056c52.jpg

Kate Beckinsale and Keri Russell are still my top picks, I'm not so hot on Eva Green for her as she has a weird, slightly off-putting face.

Eva Green less than beautiful.

Fanboyism has now been perfected, and shall ascend to Nirvana.

Hell I would even take Keri Russell as Selina Kyle/Catwoman

Ilana is Jason Todd or bust.

I agree that Eva Green would be boss, but if they want an older Catwoman, I think Carla Gugino would be perfect.

Her Catwoman voice doesn't have to be much different than her real one.

As for Theron, she'd be great, but I think I'd want a less familiar face against Batfleck. I'm biased against people cast in everything, I guess ;)

Carla Gugino would probably at this point be the best choice to play Selina Kyle/Catwoman

Kate Beckinsale. You know she can do action and carry her own plot, and she is of an age with Afleck. And I would like to see a more mature Catwoman playing off the younger Harley Quinn and Ivy. It'd be a nice dynamic.

She is definitely my top choice as she's also a really good actress despite not always being in the best of films.

Yeah, Beckinsale is on my top three choices for Catwoman. I do feel like they are going to go with a younger actress tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"