The Catwoman/Selina Kyle Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So she's good for the role because she looks good nude. Gotcha.

Yes, but if one squints, you can't tell it's courtesy of CGI :o

Was that CGI? Wow, things have moved on since I was a wee'en.

Her head was grafted onto another chick's bod :p

It's amazing how greatly stars can cheat with CGI nowadays :hehe:

Rebecca Ferguson as Catwoman or Kate Beckinsale either actress in the role of Selina Kyle/Catwoman would be perfect alongside Ben Affleck's Batman...personally I would go with Beckinsale because she's closer in age with Affleck but also looks-wise she is just perfect for Selina Kyle/Catwoman but also Beckinsale can act and I think her and Affleck could have chemistry

Staaahhhp with the Beckinsale. She would be terrible. She's never been a good actress.

I wouldn't say that she'd be terrible, but she would leave a lot to be desired. As much as it pains me to say this. I'm not convinced that Ferguson is any better actress though.

Staaahhhp with the Beckinsale. She would be terrible. She's never been a good actress.

She's always been amazing in the Underworld films (there's another one coming out this year) and some of Selene's character would make the Catwoman role an easy transition for her. However, I question whether she would want to take on another action role, possible a multi-film one, since she's turning 43 this summer.

Eva Green would be a fine Talia, not feeling her as Catwoman.

I still want Angelina Jolie or Charlize

Then I would go with Charlize Theron

How about a little game? Lets see how many pages we can make without mentioning names like Jolie, Beckinsale, Green, Ferguson, Dushku and Theron.

If we can make a single one. Post that is. :o

I would have said Cotillard if she weren't in The Dark Knight Rises as Talia Al Ghul...I would have suggested her for Catwoman just like how if Margot Robbie were not cast as Harley Quinn I would have chosen her for Selina Kyle but honestly how about Gemma Arteton or an outside the box pick here being Jennifer Connelly

Damn! Forgot to put Arterton on the list. :oldrazz:

Has Felicity Jones been suggested? I feel like she could play Selina.

Maybe if she wasn't young enough to be Affleck's daughter.

Nobody cares about age discrepancies so long as both halves of a couple are mutually attractive.

Affleck's sleazy enough already without going for a Catwoman young enough to be his daughter :o

Actually, I feel Jones is one of the best suggestions I've seen in a long time. Use a little imagination on this:

lolfelicityisacovergirl.jpg

And you get:

catwoman-jail.jpg

Carla Gugino is another name for Catwoman or even Natalie Dormer or Kate Mara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members