Turbo Justice!!!!
Reaction score

Link

2irvrte.jpg

SHAZAM! #1
Script by ERIC WALLACE
Art by CLIFF RICHARDS
Cover by CLIFF CHIANG
Blaze, the current ruler of Hell, has an offer for Mary and Billy Batson that may be too good to pass up! Left powerless, will the two former heroes have the strength to deny the devil? Can Freddy Freeman save them? And how does the Titan Osiris fit into it all? Find out here, in this one-shot special written by Eric Wallace (TITANS) with art by Cliff Richards (THE ROAD HOME: BATMAN & ROBIN #1)!
ONE-SHOT • On sale JANUARY 26 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

4gj28w.jpg

STARMAN /CONGORILLA #1
Written by JAMES ROBINSON
Art by BRETT BOOTH
Cover by GENE HA
In this tie-in to the “JLA Omega” storyline, the new blue and gold team of Congorilla and Mikaal Tomas work to unlock the secrets behind the toxic Omega Man’s dark energy, which encases Washington D.C. To do this they must embark on a quest to find the Fountain of Youth, encountering diverse heroes from the DCU along the way including Animal Man, Sirocco and a certain wonder dog named Rex. And all the while, Mikaal and Congorilla must outrun and outwit a cadre of terrorist assassins from Gorilla City. This is a breakneck chase through the DCU, but with a serious end-goal – saving the lives of their fellow members of the JLA!
ONE-SHOT • On sale JANUARY 5 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

2z8angk.jpg

STEEL #1
Written by STEVE LYONS
Art by SEAN CHEN
Cover by ALEX GARNER
John Henry Irons is a normal human being who managed to overcome all odds and become a hero who Superman considers a peer and colleague. What kind of determination drives a man to reach such heights? Find out here as a battered and bruised Steel defiantly stands as the only thing between Metallo and the destruction of Metropolis! Doctor Who novelist Steve Lyons and artist Sean Chen (ACTION COMICS, SALVATION RUN) deliver a story that shows why Steel is a true DC Universe icon!
ONE-SHOT • On sale JANUARY 5 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US

I like Steel... To hell with the rest of those chumps though.

Might pick up the Starman one shot

Rest look kind of meh :csad:

I'm happy any time anybody gives Steel a comic.

EDIT: Excellent monkey crotch-shot.

DC should just leave Captain Marvel alone.... :csad:

I'll probably read the Starman one, Rex the Wonder Dog maybe fun.

I'll probably pick up the Steel one. I'm thinking about the Marvel family one, but I don't know if I want to dip my toe back into the pool with a story built around a potential Faustian bargain. Those don't seem to work out too well with superheroes. :spidey:

Fyi the Shazam one is written by Eric Wallace, aka the current writer of Titans.

Well I'm not going to be buying any of those, because they all sound fairly dumb.

Fyi the Shazam one is written by Eric Wallace, aka the current writer of Titans.
Well, that seals the deal then. Passing on that. Has Steve Lyons done anything particularly heinous lately, or is it safe to try the Steel issue?

I might get Steel and Starman. Not touching Captain Marvel, DC is clueless as for what to do with him. Hopefully Morrison writes them correctly on Earth-S or Earth-5 or whatever it is.

I wish I could find that "Attempting to give a damn" gif.

Brightest Day cover is truly truly Outrageous!

Im guessing the artist information is wrong and Reis is the regular with that Aquaman cover.Really hope second issue of the month is cover for Martian Manhunter.

I could give a crap about these characters. Shame too. Steel used to be one of my faves when I was a little Womp. I had his toy.

Thos covers are awesomesauce.

I really don't get the point of this.

Outside of showing that Aquaman could pulverize a cinder block just by hip-thrusting at it.

Wait what, I missed that particular point. Can I get in on that point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"