The Clinton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kennedy wants it though. She apparently has been meeting with Paterson to discuss it, and ABC News reports that Paterson wants her to be the nominee.

Hey, I'm all for it, I was just mentioning that when her name was first brought up many in the media were wondering if she would put her other work on the back burner for a Senate seat. It's cool with me, I would love to see her as a senator. More smart women in the Congress, the better.....now if we can just get rid of Pelosi in the house, my life will be close to perfect.:cwink:

Hey, I'm all for it, I was just mentioning that when her name was first brought up many in the media were wondering if she would put her other work on the back burner for a Senate seat. It's cool with me, I would love to see her as a senator. More smart women in the Congress, the better.....now if we can just get rid of Pelosi in the house, my life will be close to perfect.:cwink:

I wonder if that might somehow come to pass under an Obama administration...

I wonder if that might somehow come to pass under an Obama administration...

Marx, if Obama can do that....................................I will become the next Excel and I will bathe in Red Koolaid......:applaud

I tried to move some posts and 'Thread Manager' seems to have had different plans. To make the long story short, I had to manually create a new Clinton thread. (Which means you will also have to re-subscribe.)

The NEW Clinton thread is located here...

The Clinton Thread II
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=350004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1