The Comic-Con Thread

Spider-Grrl1516 said:
That is depressing. Thanks. My birthday is coming up in a couple weeks and now I don't want it to come. :down :(

It's only depressing if you're approaching or over 30.

Does anybody think that there will be a chance that another Spider-man 3 related panel will be at next year's Comic Con as well. Possibly some of the cast or maybe Raimi. Singer was there but then again Superman Returns was out less then a month prior. Seeing the Sony panel was the main reason I went this year (lol, f ucking travelling from Edmonton, Alberta) and despite the fact that I am going again next year, it would be awesome to see another panel about Spider-man 3.

mawo32 said:
Does anybody think that there will be a chance that another Spider-man 3 related panel will be at next year's Comic Con as well. Possibly some of the cast or maybe Raimi. Singer was there but then again Superman Returns was out less then a month prior. Seeing the Sony panel was the main reason I went this year (lol, f ucking travelling from Edmonton, Alberta) and despite the fact that I am going again next year, it would be awesome to see another panel about Spider-man 3.
Someone else from Edmonton? Whoo!

Anyhoo...I doubt it. The movie will be OUT by the next Comic Con - it's coming out in May, when everyone will see it. They'll be no point.

But there MIGHT be a panel on The Dark Knight, if you're lucky.

Ok i'm sure this has been asked multiple times and yadda yadda. all i want is a yes, a no or someone nice enough to send me a link, not a buncha "NOOB!!" ****. Does anyone know a website or have a copy of the TRANSCRIPT of the full comic con Q&A? If anyone could send me a link or a file copy of it it would be much appreciated. Any answers or files send to [email protected]

I would DL the videos and whatnot but for some reson my quicktime is not loading on-page videos, and i woudl much rather have a transcript to read over.

Thanks to anyone that will help a cracka out.

BxB402, I feel your pain. But there is no full transcript anywhere. And I've looked.

AICN gave a pretty good recap though.

The reason I want to find a transcript is because I want to see if my comments during the panel made it into one.

TheVileOne said:
BxB402, I feel your pain. But there is no full transcript anywhere. And I've looked.

AICN gave a pretty good recap though.

The reason I want to find a transcript is because I want to see if my comments during the panel made it into one.

Figured. Oh well. Thanks anyway dude.

Where can I download the video from the Comic con panel and the sm3 trailer event? Does anyone have a download link?

Goran said:
Where can I download the video from the Comic con panel and the sm3 trailer event? Does anyone have a download link?
Download? No. See - yes. Try Youtube, you can't miss it.

Some news, just so everyone ones, producer Grant Curtis has confirmed that the SDCC footage will NEVER be released publically outside of SDCC.

Coooool. Now my answer was answered by some guy with a pic of some fat guy. Coooooool.

TheVileOne said:
Some news, just so everyone ones, producer Grant Curtis has confirmed that the SDCC footage will NEVER be released publically outside of SDCC.
I'll promise you, Right Now, That once the Spiderman 3 DVD is out... I will take my downloaded copy, and reproduce it with the footage from the dvd, Every Frame Will be Exact.

And this my Friend will prove you wrong, For the People, the ones who couldnt "get in" to comic-con, for the ones, the true fans, who want to see this footage,

I dont care, if its old news by the time i finish it... The REAL fans will care.

MARK MY WORDS FATMAN....

I SHALL RETURN...

*ninja vanish

Joe Kerr said:
I'll promise you, Right Now, That once the Spiderman 3 DVD is out... I will take my downloaded copy, and reproduce it with the footage from the dvd, Every Frame Will be Exact.

And this my Friend will prove you wrong, For the People, the ones who couldnt "get in" to comic-con, for the ones, the true fans, who want to see this footage,

I dont care, if its old news by the time i finish it... The REAL fans will care.

MARK MY WORDS FATMAN....

I SHALL RETURN...

*ninja vanish

but what happens if some of the footage doesn't make it into the final cut...?

*slams smoke bomb to the ground*

I really hope the trailer we get has ALL the footage from the Comic Con trailer plus more... the footage from the Comic Con trailer is amazing. I want that in hq goodness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"