The Comic-Con Thread

Silverdragon said:
Damn, i can't see it. Did somebody had seen the Game MLS Soccer against FC Chelsea?:confused:

Yeah I saw it.
Chelsea lost 1-0
<--just in case you didn't want to know the result yet

Master Snake said:
I like how Topher's all enthusiastic about the video game, and Kirsten (who did the voice of MJ in the 2nd one) is just like, "Oh...I did that? I don't even remember."

Dunst is such an airhead sometimes. I'm irritated I missed the interviews though

She actually seemed less like an airhead and more like she didn't care one bit about the video games, or even the franchise. In comparison to the others' humble excitement to be part of the film, her attitude just comes off as arrogant. Maybe that's just because she's already been in two.

NJGooner said:
Yeah I saw it.
Chelsea lost 1-0
<--just in case you didn't want to know the result yet
THX, I'm a huge Soccer-Fan and Chelsea is my favourite Team. I think the Guys were tired. The Game was good ?

Silverdragon said:
THX, I'm a huge Soccer-Fan and Chelsea is my favourite Team. I think the Guys were tired. The Game was good ?

I thought there would be more goals, but it was alright. I think all the chelsea guys are still getting used to playing with each other, you know? Lots of new faces

Master Snake said:
She actually seemed less like an airhead and more like she didn't care one bit about the video games, or even the franchise. In comparison to the others' humble excitement to be part of the film, her attitude just comes off as arrogant. Maybe that's just because she's already been in two.

True. In some interviews she acts like she's 'above' being in a comic book movie :mad:

Well, she's been acting since she was a kid, so she's had time to grow a huge ego.

NJGooner said:
I thought there would be more goals, but it was alright. I think all the chelsea guys are still getting used to playing with each other, you know? Lots of new faces
jep, i think so, too.
Back to Topic now.

So, anything else from these interviews of interest other than Topher and Kirsten?

Can anyone post any footage/pics dealing with Venom? I guess a picture is out there or something..

Just curious.

sman3picstillet6.jpg

yeah i know...its so unproportioned. From an expierienced PhotoShop user...i can honestly say...

...that picture sucks. lol

It looks fake but it's still a pretty good manip.

Did anyone at Comic Con catch what the text said in the trailer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"