The Costumes Thread

harryoscop

Avenger
Reaction score
This thread is for discussing the costume designs for the Squad members! or any villain or any character.. I hope Joker has a long chin! :D

Agreed. Just have him around for the entire film slate. :funny:

Kate Hawley (Pacific Rim, Edge of Tomorrow, Crimson Peak) is Costume Designer on this one.

As long as they have actual costumes. None of this Wanted crap, or decking them all out in generic black tac gear.

Yeah, sounds like an approach that embraces the need for a fantasy feel to the material.

seriously let Wilkinson do the costumes for everyone in the DCCU

Just saw the news, based on her past work, i'm down for Hawley

2068767-cptboomerang.jpg

deadshot.jpg

Now that Will Smith is officially confirmed, there's zero chance he has that complete mask, at least not for the majority of the film. If anything, I can see him having an eyepiece like Lawton does in Arrow, or maybe his Arkham City look.

For Enchantress, I think they'll go with the New 52 costume since it looks youthful (as is Cara).

KXB3YuI.jpg

r8FM34j.jpg

I really hope that The Joker insists on wearing a James Bond style tuxedo when he goes on a mission with the team.

I will accept nothing less then comic accurate costumes.

Well, I mean, they'll make the movie regardless, so I'm not sure what "accepting" means in this context.

Plus accurate to what? Most of the these characters have had multiple looks over the years.

For Enchantress, I think they'll go with the New 52 costume since it looks youthful (as is Cara).

KXB3YuI.jpg

r8FM34j.jpg

What I thought as well. Something like what they gave Scarlet Witch in Age of Ultron. If she's a teen or young adult she's probably not gonna deck herself out in silly robes and a pointy hat.

I must say that for this movie alone, I'd prefer a less comic-book accurate costumes and more of a tactical outfits approach, for all except Joker and perhaps Harley too.

It just seems fitting.

I really hope that The Joker insists on wearing a James Bond style tuxedo when he goes on a mission with the team.

Hes not going on a mission with the team. Are you expecting Lex to be part of the team too?

You know... I am starting to waver with the idea of the team operating in full costume.

I can't wait to see what the costumes will look like. And given that they have Pac Rim's costume designer, they'll look pretty damn cool. As much as I would love the classic Deadshot to be showcased on the big screen, something like this would also be ideal.
ea876e6552acb74e14c83c2ef6d398cd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"