The CW's THE 100

Not feeling Clark lately. She has no problem killing people, but when someone has a plan to do something else she goes mental about it. I get she loves Madi but didn't Clark merc a whole group of people in season 2 or 3?

Not feeling Clark lately. She has no problem killing people, but when someone has a plan to do something else she goes mental about it. I get she loves Madi but didn't Clark merc a whole group of people in season 2 or 3?

Yup, she did!

Finding the prisoners side of the story to be a lot more interesting so far.

I was really hoping for Octavia to die.

I was really hoping for Octavia to die.
That'd be a tad too soon in the season (possibly even the series).
It might not be Octavia, but someone (of importance) is going to be killed off this season; my money is either on Abby, or Echo.

Season 1 was Jaha Jr & Finn
Season 2 was Maya
Season 3 was Lincoln & Lexa
Season 4 was Roan & Jasper
Season 5 (thus far) we've only had Jaha

I'm probably missing a few from each season (guess it depends on who's defined as big enough characters.

Whenever it happens (if it happens), I'm ready. I've been ready for a long time. I'm tired of this really hardheaded version of Octavia.

I don't see Indra making it out of the arena.

I must be in the minority but I find dark side Octavia to be the best current character on the show.

It might not be Octavia, but someone (of importance) is going to be killed off this season; my money is either on Abby, or Echo.

Season 1 was Jaha Jr & Finn
Season 2 was Maya
Season 3 was Lincoln & Lexa
Season 4 was Roan & Jasper
Season 5 (thus far) we've only had Jaha

I'm probably missing a few from each season (guess it depends on who's defined as big enough characters.

Echo is my bet.

I think it could be Echo, Bellamy, or Abby.

Octavia doesn't seem likely, as much as I would love that!

Need a "The 100 Celeb" Deadpool :woot:

I see Kane or Abby going.

I know the one person who isn't going anywhere...John Murphy! That dude is the show's human punching bag!

Someone needs to kill off Octavia, she really crossed the line in last night's episode! :cmad:

Kill Octavia and Clarke. Both really annoying in the most recent episode.

Well, that arena scene (and prediction) went nowhere. Octavia sure crossed a line here though, and I'm slightly perplexed why anyone would follow her anywhere now. Yes, these people want to live, but if they know the offer of peace is on the table, why can't they form their own faction and negotiate for themselves, rather than follow someone who's forcing them into a war? Doesn't make any sense.

Well, that arena scene (and prediction) went nowhere. Octavia sure crossed a line here though, and I'm slightly perplexed why anyone would follow her anywhere now. Yes, these people want to live, but if they know the offer of peace is on the table, why can't they form their own faction and negotiate for themselves, rather than follow someone who's forcing them into a war? Doesn't make any sense.

Agreed!

Damn this show went darrrrrrk with the new episode Dark Year.

They really turned some into [BLACKOUT]cannibals[/BLACKOUT].

I feel like the presentation needed a little work. I mean, alright we have to [blackout]eat people[/blackout]? Fine. It's survival. At least grill that s*** up.

I don't want [blackout]people jello[/blackout].

Hahaha that’s what I was thinking too. They needed to cook that stuff up or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"