The Danger Room

Discussion in 'RPG Archives' started by Byrd Man, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Blacklight Revamped and Renegade.

[Begin]

Deadpool came all the way to Gotham to track down his latest assignment, the Joker. He was a threat and needed to be eliminated.

"Hey BL! I forgot my line! What was it? Oh yeah! Nevermind... He's here." He said as he found himself in front of an old Gotham circus, and went inside. He just walked over to find his target, standing in anticipation in the center ring. He pulled out his gun and aimed at his chest.

"This ends now, whackjob. Look who's calling the kettle black?"

2. Karem-Knight Registered

Character – The Clown Prince of crime, the greatest comedian in the world! The clown psychopath, the one the only……………………….JOKER!

Weapons – Uncle J’s super happy gas! A GUN! Several things that go BOOOOOOOM! And other magical instruments HA!

Clothing – Lovely purple tuxedo, a bleached version of the Tommy Hilfinger line, give him a call for I have looooovley ideas! HA!

Health – Perfect- Thank you, I do take care of myself! HA!

The Joker stood there; perfectly still, without so much as a nudge, with only one emotion stuck on his face, his smile. He turned around and like a showman raised his cane high in the air, talking to the latest person who had come to kill him, this man was in for a surprise.

“Please. Don’t. Kill ME!”

The Joker said with a sad face starring at the mercenary raising his eye brow and lowering his gun slightly, “Be-cause if I don’t live then…..” The Joker pressed a button from his cain, “I won’t be able to see the FIREWORKS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

BOOM!

An explosion came from where Joker was standing, happily pleased with his latest achievement something then happened, from behind the mercenary tapped him on the shoulder.

3. Blacklight Revamped and Renegade.

"Peek a boo!" Then Deadpool punched Joker in his smiling face before teleporting away into the bleachers.

"Apparently this guy didn't do his homework. That's why..." Then with another button click he poofed in front of the Joker, and stepped on his chest.

"...You fail." He finished as he pulled out his sword...

4. Karem-Knight Registered

“HAHAHA! That’s FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

The Joker got out his electric buzzer and stabbed the mercenary sending volts all around his body and causing him to drop his sword on the floor, which he soon fell to, The Joker got up smiling even more so then last time picking up the sword as he watched the mercenary heal, faster then thought.

As he got up the clown stabbed the hit man straight into the back as he heard his scream as the blade dig into the flesh of this man’s body,

“Now, who’s “failing”? HAHAHAHAHA!”

5. Byrd Man El Hombre Pájaro

[Begin]

WHAM!!!!

I hit the ground hard. I'm not sure exactly where I am. The last thing I remember is Game Genie using Donkey Kong to throw barrels at me.

"Bruce, Johnny....It's Blurry....Bruce, Johnny! Come back!"

I furiously tap my communicator. All I get is static.

I sit up and start to look around. My body feels diffrent, I can feel energy flowing through my veins.

"What the hell is going on?"

I start to look around, my eye catches a large billboard sign.

"'Welcome to Keystone, Kansas'...I know one thing, I'm not in Chi-Town anymore."

6. Johnny Blaze Freethinker

It took all his patience to move at the pace of the mundane people, but Savitar did just that as he walked about the streets of Keystone city.
    The crowds around him gave him a wide berth and the fear and uncertainty could be clearly seen in the eyes of every man, woman, and child who looked upon the Lord of Motion as he strode through their ranks in his costume.

He paid the rabble no heed though. They were beneath his notice...the little fish in the concrete sea he was now in. He was after the big fish, the speedster. Particularly the Flash.

Savitar had been over the city a dozen times at super-speed, he even paid a visit to the house of the Wests, but there was no sign of his quarry. So he decided to take a different approach. He would travel at the snail's pace of the everyday peasants that surrounded him and gasped and cried out in panic as they saw him.
    He had hoped that this way his prey would come to him. But this seemed to not be working either.

So it was time to change tactics. It was time to chum the waters.

The motion not even registering to the naked eye, Savitar reached out at super-speed and grabbed a nearby begger by his throat. Lifting him off the ground, Savitar held him there as he struggled for breath, allowing the masses around him to witness that act.
    And like he was throwing a fastball, Savitar hurled the man through a nearby storefront window, shattering it. The mob screamed in terror and began to flee, trying to get as far away from this new Rogue as possible.

Sirens could be heard a few blocks away, getting closer with each passing second.
    The two squad cars came in fast on Savitar, but the Lord of Motion was the faster. Savitar held out his hand towards the police cruisers and both vehicles came to a screeching halt. One of the officers was not wearing a seatbelt, and the sudden force of the stop sent him crashing through the windshield and landing on his head dozens of feet away with a sick "SNAP".

Like a man calmly shooing away a pest, Savitar sent the two police cruisers flying backwards into the air as though they were a feather floating on the wind. Both cruisers crashed into the McDonalds down the block, collapsing the roof of the structure ontop of all the patrons inside.
    More screams rang out into the air as the dust settled on the grisly seen, and pedestrians caught a glipse of the bodies sticking out of the rubble.

The Master of Speed smiled as he took it all in. The blood was in the water...it wouldn't be long for the big fish to take the bait.

7. Blacklight Revamped and Renegade.

"Owie. That sucks. [blackout]Now I know how Batgirl felt when this guy shot her in the spine and she became Oracle. Oh wait! That didn't happen yet...[/blackout]" Deadpool said as he stared at his own blade sticking through him and as his target laughed continuously.

[blackout]"It hurts like hell, but it makes me look so f***ing bada**. Oh well. Easy come, easy go..." [/blackout]He finished before pulling out the katana and watching the Joker's jaw dropped as his wound healed in seconds.

"Is it this hard for Batman?" Deadpool asked his foe, as he took his gun and shot Joker in the leg.

POW!!

[blackout]
    "That was a crappy sound-effect word. Why don't you use BLAM, BL?"
    [/blackout]

"Shut up, Wade!"

8. Karem-Knight Registered

The Joker fell to the ground, wincing in pain, “I….HAHAHAHHHAHA! Give you credit, not many people have OW! Done that HAHAHAHHA!”

Getting up, in pain slowly Joker, sprayed laughing gas into the mercenary’s face, and laughing his head off watched as the variation of his gas made the merc chuckle and fall to the ground.

Finally the hitman woke up, his hideous scarred face exposed as his mask lay in front of a table, he himself stuck in a table with his arms, stuck into the table with knifes, with The Joker starring at him, “Gooooooooood morning!”

The Joker said, smiling with glee.

9. Blacklight Revamped and Renegade.

"Do I smell Bacon? Or is that just your face?"

"Look at the pot who's calling the kettle black!"

[blackout]"This guy really really really should've done his homework."[/blackout] Then Deadpool then quietly pressed a remote trigger in his palm, concealed beneath his glove, that remotely activated his teleporter belt to get himself out of his sticky situation, and pulled out his sword, and swiftly cut off both of Joker's arms in the blink of an eye.

"Hah! Let's see you use that Joker gas now, laughing boy! [blackout]Even though technically my healing factor is supposed to make me immune to poisons and gases, but I'll let that slide. Makes for a better story anyways.[/blackout] :up:" Deadpool said with two thumbs up to the armless, howling-in-pain yet laughing at the same time Joker. Grabbing and putting back on his mask to re-conceal his disfigured mug.