The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Seasson II Game Thread

Noon said:
"C'mon War, snap out of it!"

I can see on his face the struggle raging within him, I just wish I knew how to help him.

I edge forward, locking my eyes on his.

"War, I know you're still in there, fight, fight it with everything you got"
{ArchAngel}

This woman is seriously starting to become an annoyance, her words causes Warren to fight harder. My right eye starts to twitch as I lunge forward wrapping my fingers around her throat and slowly tighten my grip.

"No! I will not go back to the darkness!"

I my hands start shake slightly around Alison's neck.

"Stop fighting me Warren or I swear I'll snap your girl's neck like a twig!"

Venom160 said:
{ArchAngel}

This woman is seriously starting to become an annoyance, her words causes Warren to fight harder. My right eye starts to twitch as I lunge forward wrapping my fingers around her throat and slowly tighten my grip.

"No! I will not go back to the darkness!"

I my hands start shake slightly around Alison's neck.

"Stop fighting me Warren or I swear I'll snap you girl's neck like a twig!"

I start to choke, my hands darting to my neck. My claws are still out and they cut my face as I struggle, but I'm too concerned with breathing to sheathe them.

I start to feel light headed as my airway is slowly crushed. What can a healing factor do when there is no air to fuel it? The cuts on my face are starting to heal slower, a little more blood escaping each time a blade collides with my skin, sometimes just missing my eyes. Little red drops roll slowly over my face.

I look him in the eyes as the edges of my vision go blurry, trying to find any sign of Warren, but his grip only tightens.

Noon said:
I start to choke, my hands darting to my neck. My claws are still out and they cut my face as I struggle, but I'm too concerned with breathing to sheathe them.

I start to feel light headed as my airway is slowly crushed. What can a healing factor do when there is no air to fuel it? The cuts on my face are starting to heal slower, a little more blood escaping each time a blade collides with my skin, sometimes just missing my eyes. Little red drops roll slowly over my face.

I look him in the eyes as the edges of my vision go blurry, trying to find any sign of Warren, but his grip only tightens.
{ArchAngel/Angel}

I grin as Alison's eyes start to roll into the back of her head.

"No."

The voice was so low that I almost did'nt realize that it came from my lips. Warren lashes out even stronger breaking my grip on Alison's neck.

"Well well the boy finally grows a pair."

"You underestimated me ArchAngel, I know your secret now. Your not a part of me, you never were! Your nothing more than a virus courtesy of Apocalypse, but I know how to defeat you. Your weakness was staring me right in the face and I never saw it."

My eyes widen when I realize what he's talking about.

"You wouldnt!"

A small laugh escapes my lips.

"Oh I would, cause you just hurt the one person that Iv ever loved and I will make you pay!"

"Id like to see you try! I still have control over your arms!"

"Lets see."

My left arm starts to twitch and my wings extend forward. I grab my left arm trying to keep it from moving.

"Warren please."

Without a word my left arm breaks free of my grip and grabs holed of my left wing.

"No! Please!"

The arm proceeds to rip the wing off my back, my left arm lets go of the detached wing and goes limp. Blood and black liquid starts to pool at my feet as my right arm jerks up and grabs my remaining wing.

"Warren please."

My other wing is torn off as even more blood pours out of the wounds. My body starts to go numb, the room starts to spin as I drop to my knees and than fall face first into my own blood. Blackness envelopes my vision as I find myself floating in darkness with Warren floating infront of me, a big grin plastered on his face.

<What are you so happy about?! No one knows we're here and your body is losing way to much blood.>

<See thats where your wrong, while you were tearing apart those guards iv been in contact with Professor Xavier.>

<Your lying! If you were talking with your hack professor I would've known!>

<Think whatever you want, the team should be here in the next couple of minutes.>

<By than you'll be dead!>

<Possibly, but atleast you won't be free to terrorize the city.>

Not another word is said as we both start to vanish in the darkness.

Venom160 said:
{ArchAngel/Angel}

I grin as Alison's eyes start to roll into the back of her head.

"No."

The voice was so low that I almost did'nt realize that it came from my lips. Warren lashes out even stronger breaking my grip on Alison's neck.

"Well well the boy finally grows a pair."

"You underestimated me ArchAngel, I know your secret now. Your not a part of me, you never were! Your nothing more than a virus courtesy of Apocalypse, but I know how to defeat you. Your weakness was staring me right in the face and I never saw it."

My eyes widen when I realize what he's talking about.

"You wouldnt!"

A small laugh escapes my lips.

"Oh I would, cause you just hurt the one person that Iv ever loved and I will make you pay!"

"Id like to see you try! I still have control over your arms!"

"Lets see."

My left arm starts to twitch and my wings extend forward. I grab my left arm trying to keep it from moving.

"Warren please."

Without a word my left arm breaks free of my grip and grabs holed of my left wing.

"No! Please!"

The arm proceeds to rip the wing off my back, my left arm lets go of the detached wing and goes limp. Blood and black liquid starts to pool at my feet as my right arm jerks up and grabs my remaining wing.

"Warren please."

My other wing is torn off as even more blood pours out of the wounds. My body starts to go numb, the room starts to spin as I drop to my knees and than fall face first into my own blood. Blackness envelopes my vision as I find myself floating in darkness with Warren floating infront of me, a big grin plastered on his face.

<What are you so happy about?! No one knows we're here and your body is losing way to much blood.>

<See thats where your wrong, while you were tearing apart those guards iv been in contact with Professor Xavier.>

<Your lying! If you were talking with your hack professor I would've known!>

<Think whatever you want, the team should be here in the next couple of minutes.>

<By than you'll be dead!>

<Possibly, but atleast you won't be free to terrorize the city.>

Not another word is said as we both start to vanish in the darkness.

I crouch over his limp body, hot wet blood soaking my front. His blood. I grab at his arms, he's limp like a ragdoll as I clutch at his clothes, trying to shake him conscious.

My head feels heavy still from lack of air.

"No no no no, War, babe, don't go." I fall over him and mumble in his ear

"Don't leave me"

He bleeding so badly, I don't know if i'm crying or if its blood in my eyes. All I can do is curl up next to him, trying to keep my hands on the slippery stumps jutting from his back, trying to stop the bleeding with my hands. It runs down my arms like red gloves. As I lay next to him I can feel him going cold, making me hold him tighter, as if I could keep him here by force.

I lay there, numb and in shock, for too long, before I hear footsteps behind me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"