The RPG Soapbox: Let your voice be heard!

MB should just do it. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Although, he should just be able to create a link in the Comic Book forum that brings people to the Basement. Keeps the Basement separate, but gives us more exposure.

We'd kinda fit more under fan fiction, wouldn't we?

And personally, I like having our own little subforum. But I understand if that's gotta change

We'd kinda fit more under fan fiction, wouldn't we?

And personally, I like having our own little subforum. But I understand if that's gotta change

We advertise under there, and talked about moving under there, but that never happened. :o

Probably time for us to bump our advertisement threads again.

MB should just do it. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Although, he should just be able to create a link in the Comic Book forum that brings people to the Basement. Keeps the Basement separate, but gives us more exposure.

He's not an admin, though. Only admins can do that kinda ****.

Episode8.gif

My dude Cael Kristo was basically just NPCed to the academy and untouched ever since, right?

yep

They've been training under a former Sith that Luke turned to the light side. Name escapes me at the moment.

all I could remember was that it started with a K :p

I'd need time to read up on our old stuff before I could get back to posting. I've forgotten a good chunk of it.

Well, from what I remember, nobody likes Boloon.

I'd be interested in joining SW, I've had a character made up in my head for awhile. But I need to know the status of the Jedi and what's happening as far as recruits and such. Have any experienced Jedi other than Luke appeared? Any other force sensitive? Also wouldn't mind knowing what's up with the Sith.

I know virtually nothing about the EU, but since my guy would be an original character, I can use that to my advantage. Fish out of water, and such.

I'd be interested in joining SW, I've had a character made up in my head for awhile. But I need to know the status of the Jedi and what's happening as far as recruits and such. Have any experienced Jedi other than Luke appeared? Any other force sensitive? Also wouldn't mind knowing what's up with the Sith.

I know virtually nothing about the EU, but since my guy would be an original character, I can use that to my advantage. Fish out of water, and such.

There aren't really any experienced Jedi other than Luke. Most current Jedi characters started out as non-Jedi Force sensitives who were discovered and trained by Luke. He has established a new Jedi Academy on Yavin 4.

The Sith are mostly dead save for a few player-made Sith Lords but I honestly can't remember what's going on with them. The Sith Order as a whole is practically non-existent though.

So basically, Force-sensitives are permitted, established Jedi aren't (unless they're an established EU character that would be alive during this time, I guess), and I believe Sith and Dark Jedi are fair game, not sure though.

But if you're cool, you'll forsake all of them and get down with the Hutts

Well, I'm certainly not cool.

I've been told that much many times over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"