The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG Seasson II Game Thread

Elektra

I stand on the rooftops of New York City, looking out across the lights and bustle from the seclusion of the sky. My long dark hair billows around me in the whoosh of wind at these heights, my red leather clothes glimmering in the glow of the city. Looming above me is the Kingpins building, he hasn't contacted me recently, I'm worried he heard about my fight with Bullseye and I might have lost my biggest paycheck, and the security that comes with being in with the guy who runs NY.

Stealthily I enter the massive offices, even Fisk's security can't keep me out.

In the massive office of the kingpin, I stand in the shadows. The room is barely lit, only one lamp on his desk illuminating the back of his chair and the curls of cigar smoke that rise from it.

I've seen him like this many times before, but something in me tells me something is wrong with this. A trap? I'm not sure, but something is wrong.

I step forward to make my presence known.

"Fisk?"

Noon said:
Warren and I stand in the shadows across the road, watching the take-away owned by these drug dealers, but like Hammerhead's file said, they're serving up more than kebabs.

"How do you want to do this? I for one am itching to give these guys a lesson they won't forget, but ya think maybe we should be more subtle?"

I'm starting to think this fight is too close to home for me, I'm being so indecisive. I look up at Warren, searching his expression for help.
[Angel]

"How do you want to do this? I for one am itching to give these guys a lesson they won't forget, but ya think maybe we should be more subtle?"

I listen to Ali and watch as a man talks to somebody guarding the front of the building and than walk in and leave not soon after stuffing acouple baggies of coke (or what looked like coke) into his jacket pocket. I think back to the time Ali showed up on our doorstep completely od'ed on some mutant super drug, bad place for all I know these punks are the ones who sold it to her. I look over at her and grin.

"I think a direct approach will do."

I start to walk out of the shadows and cross the street keeping my wings pressed tightly against my back, as I walk past a parked car I fail to notice out of the corner of my eye that my reflection's eyes had a yellowish tint to them which was slowly spreading.

Venom160 said:
[Angel]

I listen to Ali and watch as a man talks to somebody guarding the front of the building and than walk in and leave not soon after stuffing acouple baggies of coke (or what looked like coke) into his jacket pocket. I think back to the time Ali showed up on our doorstep completely od'ed on some mutant super drug, bad place for all I know these punks are the ones who sold it to her. I look over at her and grin.

"I think a direct approach will do."

I start to walk out of the shadows and cross the street keeping my wings pressed tightly against my back, as I walk past a parked car I fail to notice out of the corner of my eye that my reflection's eyes had a yellowish tint to them which was slowly spreading.

I grin at War and follow him out into the street. My body tingles with adrenaline at the anticipation of a fight, especially a righteous one. The tips of my claws prick through the skin of my knuckles, showing only as four tiny dots of red. I control myself and don't release them yet.

My senses peak, smells becoming stronger (something not to be grateful for in a place like this) sights and sounds becoming more vivid.

The rough looking guys at the take away don't seem to have clocked us yet, and we're nearly at the door.

Noon said:
I grin at War and follow him out into the street. My body tingles with adrenaline at the anticipation of a fight, especially a righteous one. The tips of my claws prick through the skin of my knuckles, showing only as four tiny dots of red. I control myself and don't release them yet.

My senses peak, smells becoming stronger (something not to be grateful for in a place like this) sights and sounds becoming more vivid.

The rough looking guys at the take away don't seem to have clocked us yet, and we're nearly at the door.
[Angel]

As we draw closer to the door the a$$es guarding it stands infront of us.

"Whoa pretty boy! Noone gets past this point without our sayso!"

I smile and look him square in the eye.

"Well can go in?"

Without another word the punk spits in my face.

"No."

The idiots share a laugh.

"Haha thats funny."

I grab them both by the necks and throw one through a window and the one who spit in my face through the door he was gaurding.

Venom160 said:
[Angel]

As we draw closer to the door the a$$es guarding it stands infront of us.

"Whoa pretty boy! Noone gets past this point without our sayso!"

I smile and look him square in the eye.

"Well can go in?"

Without another word the punk spits in my face.

"No."

The idiots share a laugh.

"Haha thats funny."

I grab them both by the necks and throw one through a window and the one who spit in my face through the door he was gaurding.

Suddenly the five remaining guys inside pull out a small arsenal of weapons, shouting in shock and anger at the sudden attack. The guy behind the counter pulls out a shotgun and kocks it.

SHICK

The claws come out and I point them at the guy.

"Not a good idea, dude"

logo_darkhawk.gif

With the guilt of his family's murder on his head and a new responsibility upon his shoulders, Darkhawk uses this night as his first night to give this whole hero business a shot.

Downtown's as good a place as any to start I guess.

Darkhawk finds the largest tree in the area and perches in it. He uses his enhanced vision to scan and study the area. He's not sure what he's looking for, but he can feel it's here, in this place.

Noon said:
Suddenly the five remaining guys inside pull out a small arsenal of weapons, shouting in shock and anger at the sudden attack. The guy behind the counter pulls out a shotgun and kocks it.

SHICK

The claws come out and I point them at the guy.

"Not a good idea, dude"
[Angel]

The man with the shotgun hestitates at the sight of Ali's claws long enough for me to charge him. I slam him against the wall and fire a couple feather darts knocking the gunsout of their hands. The man I slammed against the wall looks up at me with hatered in his eyes.

"What the bad place do you want?"

"We're here to send a message."

"Which is?"

"Hammerhead says hi."

To my surprise the guy starts laughing as he slowly gets to his feet.

"Hammerhead? Hammerhead?! He's a f**kin pu$$y! You can go back to Hammerhead and tell him that Mr. Brownstone said to go f**k himself!"

I smile at Mr. Brownstone.

"Trust me I will as soon as Alison and I finish what we came to do."

Brownstone is getting alot bolder, he gets right in my face and leers at Alison as she eviscerates one of his men.

"And that whould be what kill me? Muscle me? Please, any minute now the rest of my men will come storming in here pillferate you......"

His eyes travel up and down Alison.

"....... and than take my losses out on your mutie girlfriend."

My hands are balled so tight into fists that blood starts to trickle on the floor.

"You just made the worst mistake of your life!"

He throws a punch at me which I caught and proceeded to break his arm in acouple of places, I don't know what happened, it feels like im standing outside of my body watching myself decimate the man that went by Mr. Brownstone.

Venom160 said:
[Angel]

The man with the shotgun hestitates at the sight of Ali's claws long enough for me to charge him. I slam him against the wall and fire a couple feather darts knocking the gunsout of their hands. The man I slammed against the wall looks up at me with hatered in his eyes.

"What the bad place do you want?"

"We're here to send a message."

"Which is?"

"Hammerhead says hi."

To my surprise the guy starts laughing as he slowly gets to his feet.

"Hammerhead? Hammerhead?! He's a f**kin pu$$y! You can go back to Hammerhead and tell him that Mr. Brownstone said to go f**k himself!"

I smile at Mr. Brownstone.

"Trust me I will as soon as Alison and I finish what we came to do."

Brownstone is getting alot bolder, he gets right in my face and leers at Alison as she eviscerates one of his men.

"And that whould be what kill me? Muscle me? Please, any minute now the rest of my men will come storming in here pillferate you......"

His eyes travel up and down Alison.

"....... and than take my losses out on your mutie girlfriend."

My hands are balled so tight into fists that blood starts to trickle on the floor.

"You just made the worst mistake of your life!"

He throws a punch at me which I caught and proceeded to break his arm in acouple of places, I don't know what happened, it feels like im standing outside of my body watching myself decimate the man that went by Mr. Brownstone.

Warren charges the guy with the shotgun, slamming him against the wall. One of the goons rushes me and my claws sink into his gut. I slice down and open up his stomach.

I growl at the soggy mess of his body on the floor. I look back up at Warren to check how he's doing, he's still got that guy cornered, and the creep is giving me a sleazy look.

I hear a bang and a sharp pain rips through my shoulder, near my heart. I gasp in pain and whirl round to face the guy who shot me. His face is a mask of fear as he sees my anger.

He shoots off another four rounds into my chest, and a fifth grazes my skull. I double over in pain, but I can already feel the wounds closing. I feel dazed from the one that knocked my skull, and the pain is making the animal anger in me start to rise. This guy is not in for a good time.

I charge him, he tries to fire again but he's out of ammo. My claws slice across his rib cage and it knocks him back onto the floor. I follow him down and stab the full length of my claws into the flesh of his thighs. He screams out in pain and passes out.

I pull my claws out with a spurt of blood. I shaking with anger and blood lust and I lick the drops of blood from my lips.

I hear a blood curdling scream and whirl round to see Warren, tearing into the shotgun sleaze. He's ripping him apart, literally.

"Angel!"

I run over and grab him by the arm, trying to pull him off. He's going berserk on this guy.

Noon said:
Elektra

I stand on the rooftops of New York City, looking out across the lights and bustle from the seclusion of the sky. My long dark hair billows around me in the whoosh of wind at these heights, my red leather clothes glimmering in the glow of the city. Looming above me is the Kingpins building, he hasn't contacted me recently, I'm worried he heard about my fight with Bullseye and I might have lost my biggest paycheck, and the security that comes with being in with the guy who runs NY.

Stealthily I enter the massive offices, even Fisk's security can't keep me out.

In the massive office of the kingpin, I stand in the shadows. The room is barely lit, only one lamp on his desk illuminating the back of his chair and the curls of cigar smoke that rise from it.

I've seen him like this many times before, but something in me tells me something is wrong with this. A trap? I'm not sure, but something is wrong.

I step forward to make my presence known.

"Fisk?"

HAMMERHEAD

Through the smog of my cigar, I smell her perfume. Very understated, it's like she's not proud of being a woman. She's probably a looker, doesn't need the perfume. By the lack of notification, I'm guessing she's a stealthy dame. I swivvel in my chair.

Infront of me stands this dame, hair to die for. Legs to kill for. Dimly lit from the doorway, her sillhouette shows off all of her curves, a truly classy dame. From the look on her face that's coming out the shadows, she didn't expect to find me, probably one of Kinpin's agents.

"Hey dollface, what's a classy dame like you doing in a place like this? You lost? Or is it my lucky day?"

Cyrusbales said:
HAMMERHEAD

Through the smog of my cigar, I smell her perfume. Very understated, it's like she's not proud of being a woman. She's probably a looker, doesn't need the perfume. By the lack of notification, I'm guessing she's a stealthy dame. I swivvel in my chair.

Infront of me stands this dame, hair to die for. Legs to kill for. Dimly lit from the doorway, her sillhouette shows off all of her curves, a truly classy dame. From the look on her face that's coming out the shadows, she didn't expect to find me, probably one of Kinpin's agents.

"Hey dollface, what's a classy dame like you doing in a place like this? You lost? Or is it my lucky day?"

My eyes widen at the person who appears in the Kingpins chair.

"You, I'm unhappy to say you've caught me off guard"

My hand goes to the sai sheathed at my waist, hovering, ready to draw.

"Where's Fisk?"

Noon said:
My eyes widen at the person who appears in the Kingpins chair.

"You, I'm unhappy to say you've caught me off guard"

My hand goes to the sai sheathed at my waist, hovering, ready to draw.

"Where's Fisk?"

HAMMERHEAD

"I do apologize dollface, Kingpin is somewhat busy with a little coma, he won't be back for quite some time, if ever. I gave him flying lessons through the window."

The way she is startled makes me feel good, looks like that's the first time she's been 'caught off guard' for a while. I see her loosen up once she hears about kingpin. That soft little hand of hers edges away from her side.

"Perhaps there's something I can do for your fine self?"

The lifting smoke temporarily brings her out of sight, but I soon focus my eyes on her sweet face again.

Cyrusbales said:
HAMMERHEAD

"I do apologize dollface, Kingpin is somewhat busy with a little coma, he won't be back for quite some time, if ever. I gave him flying lessons through the window."

The way she is startled makes me feel good, looks like that's the first time she's been 'caught off guard' for a while. I see her loosen up once she hears about kingpin. That soft little hand of hers edges away from her side.

"Perhaps there's something I can do for your fine self?"

The lifting smoke temporarily brings her out of sight, but I soon focus my eyes on her sweet face again.

I move my thick black hair over my shoulder, pulling the loose curls away from my face. I gather my composure again, setting my full, vivid red lips into a hard smile and narrowing eyes, heavy with black Kohl.

"So you've weaseled your way to the top finally. I suppose change is inevitable, but I never thought it would be you."

He doesn't seem to recognize me, or know what I'm talking about. This makes me a little angry.

"What's wrong Hammerhead, don't you remember me?"

I slink out toward the desk, the yellowed lamp light shifting across me and falling fully on my face as I lean both my palms on the desk, bringing my face level with his, and no doubt giving him an eyeful. With a cat like smile I speak.

"I must say, I'm hurt"

Noon said:
I move my thick black hair over my shoulder, pulling the loose curls away from my face. I gather my composure again, setting my full, vivid red lips into a hard smile and narrowing eyes, heavy with black Kohl.

"So you've weaseled your way to the top finally. I suppose change is inevitable, but I never thought it would be you."

He doesn't seem to recognize me, or know what I'm talking about. This makes me a little angry.

"What's wrong Hammerhead, don't you remember me?"

I slink out toward the desk, the yellowed lamp light shifting across me and falling fully on my face as I lean both my palms on the desk, bringing my face level with his, and no doubt giving him an eyeful. With a cat like smile I speak.

"I must say, I'm hurt"

HAMMERHEAD

She leans in closer to me, she's familiar. I have distant memories of her face just before being slammed into the ground sometime, these assasin types are all the same... Although she looks different. Reaching inside my jacket pocket I ease out my photograph. Hold it up to her face, right next to her....

"Close, but no cigar. You got yourself a sister dollface?"

I'm impressed, but something tells me this dame knows more about my past then I do, she's gotta be talkin' 'bout something before my memories start. Screwy dames.

Cyrusbales said:
HAMMERHEAD

She leans in closer to me, she's familiar. I have distant memories of her face just before being slammed into the ground sometime, these assasin types are all the same... Although she looks different. Reaching inside my jacket pocket I ease out my photograph. Hold it up to her face, right next to her....

"Close, but no cigar. You got yourself a sister dollface?"

I'm impressed, but something tells me this dame knows more about my past then I do, she's gotta be talkin' 'bout something before my memories start. Screwy dames.

I straighten up and cross my arms with a stern expression.

"I don't have family" I say flatly.

I look him over, he really doesn't remember. I'm sure I can take advantage of that.

"Well, since you can't seem to recollect me, I suppose I'm willing to let bygones be bygones."

I'll leave him with that Little mystery to ponder. In truth it's I who wronged him, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. That particular business transaction was a long time ago, and one less person on your back for cheating them is one less thing to worry about, and one more opportunity.

"I am Elektra, you may have heard of me. Kingpin valued my services when he was at the top, and now it is you who has something to gain by employing my services."

Noon said:
I straighten up and cross my arms with a stern expression.

"I don't have family" I say flatly.

I look him over, he really doesn't remember. I'm sure I can take advantage of that.

"Well, since you can't seem to recollect me, I suppose I'm willing to let bygones be bygones."

I'll leave him with that Little mystery to ponder. In truth it's I who wronged him, but what he doesn't know won't hurt him. That particular business transaction was a long time ago, and one less person on your back for cheating them is one less thing to worry about, and one more opportunity.

"I am Elektra, you may have heard of me. Kingpin valued my services when he was at the top, and now it is you who has something to gain by employing my services."

HAMMERHEAD

This dame could be screwin with me for all I know. I don't believe her words, I believe her thighs. She wants to work for me eh? I;ve gotten used to the faint smell of her perfume and can barely smell it, I open a drawer and pull out a file.

"Elektra, Kingpin had a file on you ya know? Never put a picture in it, but there's some interesting stuff in here. Nachios, Elektra..."

The look of betrayal on her face as I read out the file. I close it and slide it towards her.

"I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement..."

Cyrusbales said:
HAMMERHEAD

This dame could be screwin with me for all I know. I don't believe her words, I believe her thighs. She wants to work for me eh? I;ve gotten used to the faint smell of her perfume and can barely smell it, I open a drawer and pull out a file.

"Elektra, Kingpin had a file on you ya know? Never put a picture in it, but there's some interesting stuff in here. Nachios, Elektra..."

The look of betrayal on her face as I read out the file. I close it and slide it towards her.

"I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement..."

He thinks that showing he's read my file, damn Fisk and his records, that he has some kind of control over me.

"I don't work for peanuts, I choose whether or not to accept the job, and I expect full disclosure of information relating to the job. Are we clear?"

His broad head creases with a frown, but he doesn't protest.

"Good, now, what can I do for you?"

Watchman said:
"I'll show you the power of the superior Asgardian" h puahes both hands forword releasing a surge of energy heading toward Thor
Thor holds his ground as the energy coarses towards him, lifting an electrified Mjolnir in it's path as the energy is absorbed into the hammer. With a huge arching swing a devastating blast of energy is rechanneled back towards Loki, the air crackles from the sheer heat of the blast.

Noon said:
Warren charges the guy with the shotgun, slamming him against the wall. One of the goons rushes me and my claws sink into his gut. I slice down and open up his stomach.

I growl at the soggy mess of his body on the floor. I look back up at Warren to check how he's doing, he's still got that guy cornered, and the creep is giving me a sleazy look.

I hear a bang and a sharp pain rips through my shoulder, near my heart. I gasp in pain and whirl round to face the guy who shot me. His face is a mask of fear as he sees my anger.

He shoots off another four rounds into my chest, and a fifth grazes my skull. I double over in pain, but I can already feel the wounds closing. I feel dazed from the one that knocked my skull, and the pain is making the animal anger in me start to rise. This guy is not in for a good time.

I charge him, he tries to fire again but he's out of ammo. My claws slice across his rib cage and it knocks him back onto the floor. I follow him down and stab the full length of my claws into the flesh of his thighs. He screams out in pain and passes out.

I pull my claws out with a spurt of blood. I shaking with anger and blood lust and I lick the drops of blood from my lips.

I hear a blood curdling scream and whirl round to see Warren, tearing into the shotgun sleaze. He's ripping him apart, literally.

"Angel!"

I run over and grab him by the arm, trying to pull him off. He's going berserk on this guy.
[Angel/ArchAngel]

As I start to rip the guy apart he lets out a blood curdiling scream, I feel Warren cringe as I tear one of Brownstone's arms from it's socket. As I reach for the other arm a voice stops me.

"Angel!"

I feel Alison grab my arm and try and pull me away from Brownstone. I yank Alison back to me and grin.

"Not Angel anymore babe.....

I lean forward and kiss her forcing my tongue in her mouth as she tries to push me away.

"the names ArchAngel!"

I throw Alison aside and lunge at the guards that were still standing.

MYSTIQUE
Season II: Part VI

Mystique stood in the middle of the Danger Room. She adjusted her new yellow overcoat. Well, it does go with the outfit, I guess. I won't need to put up with this look for long anyways. Its simply a means to an end.

Up in the control room, Storm sat at a computer, uploading the training program. "Okay, Jubilee, all I want you to do is stop of the robbery."

"What robbery?" Suddenly, the Danger Room changed, and she found herself in a bank. Three masked men were holding up the front counter with large assault rifles.

This is it? Are you serious? "Piece of cake." She blasted one of the crooks in the face with her energy, burning his mask away. Doubling over in pain, he grasped his mask and removed it, unconvering severe burns. Damn, Forge, what the bad place kind of weapon did you make? She kicked the man in the head with a huge roundhouse kick, knocking him out.

The other two crooks turned and began shooting. In a quick side roll, Mystique grabbed the downed crook's gun and began firing at the other two. She blew out the knees of one of them, and he fell to the ground in pain. In a blast, she flashed her powers into the chest of the second crook. This time the energy seemed to cling to his chest for a moment before exploding violently, knocking him across the room, leaving him knocked out. Hmm...I'll have to remember they do different things. She stood up, brushed her yellow jacket off, and took a deep breath.

Storm looked down at the measurements taken from the Danger Room. Where the f#@* did this girl come from? Her reflexes were off the chart, and the plasma that she has shot at the crooks was strong enough, according to the computer's measurements, to blast through a two-foot wall of concrete.

Jubilee stared up at her from the scene below. "How'd I do?"

Storm fumbled for a moment to find the right words. "Good." The words were so lacking. Good? She could give Nightcrawler a run for his money any day of the week. "Did you ever take like...karate as a kid?"

Jubilee looked confused. "A little bit, but its alot easier ever since my powers have shown up."

"That's normal." She turned again and looked at the recording that had begun playing. "Well, the professor says the final word when somebody is allowed into active field duty, so I'll let him know how things went."

Who are you trying to kid, Missy? Charles will jump for joy to have another wonderful X-Man on his team. "Okay, so are we done then?"

"Yeah, thanks Jubilee." The simulation faded away around her as she made her way to the exit doors. As they opened, she found Iceman waiting outside, dressed in a jacket like he was ready to go outside for the night.

"Hey, you wanna like...go get some pizza downtown or something?"
He fumbled with his word a bit.

Aww bad place, I was hoping to get by without the hormones and drama.
Mystique stopped for a moment in her tracks. No, let's see where this goes. She always liked the unexpected.

"Sure, as long as you're paying!"

MYSTIQUE
Season II: Part VII

Jubilee and Bobby walked along the sidewalk in the night air. It had been a while since Bobby had been on a good date, and he was planning on making this a good one. There was something about Jubilee that intruiged him, and he wasn't about to let Kurt to slide in on the new girl. So he decided to take her for some pizza to help her get settled. After that they had made their way to the park to relax and talk.

"Man, things here are sure quiet."
Jubilee had changed out of her new X-Men uniform and was now in a hoodie and jeans. Bobby had tried to convince her to wear her hair down, but she insisted on wearing a hairband.

"Yeah, isn't it nice?"

"Yeah. You can just listen to the night air and relax."
The two of them sat down on the park bench and relaxed. Jubilee had shivered a bit, and Bobby, taking the hint, put his arm around her.

Damn it, Mystique, what have you brought yourself to. She cuddled up to Bobby, sensing him think he was something special. "It seems like the mansion is a really nice place."

"Oh, its awesome." Bobby instantly began to ramble, obviously trying to impress her. "I mean, sure, you get the occasional crack pot who is bent on world domination, but I mean, we're awesome enough to stop them...so you know, its not that big of a deal."

Mystique let out a chuckle. "Yeah, it seems that way."

Bobby fell silent. Mystique could tell she had him like putty in his hands.

"Alright you punk kids, gimme your wallets, jewelry, all that jazz. Do it now and nobody gets hurt."

Awwww bad place. Before Mystique could even make a move, Bobby had already jumped to his feet (knocking her to the ground), iced up, and nearly blasted the crook with ice. She turned back just to see the thug's pistol go off in Bobby's right shoulder.

"Awwww f&#%."

FORGE
Season II : Part I

"This is guitared."

Forge had been sitting in the same apartment for over a week. Mystique had given him a cellphone, and told him to wait for further instructions. After about the third day, Forge had gotten sick of the crappy reruns of Star Trek on Superstation, and had turned her TV/VCR combo into a computer with the pieces he had made from an old toaster and blender he had found as well. It had been tricky, but the components were all there. But he had gotten bored with that too.

"This is so guitared!"

He picked up the makeshift computer and tossed it out the window to the alley below. Sparks had flown and some old lady had cussed a good streak. It was the first time Forge had smiled in days. That was three days ago though. He had run out of Cinnamon Toast Crunch since then.

"I'm sick of this bulls@#$."

He could be doing anything. How many kids his age had the abilities he had? The brains he had? He had been doing alot of thinking lately. He had served alot of time for Magneto, and to what end? Nothing. To Forge, Magneto was full of nothing but empty promises. He could be doing amazing things, like curing cancer, or fighting crime or some s@#$ like that. He could be like...saving people's lives instead of trying to destroy them. He had made several sketches in the past few days of gadgets superheroes could use. He had actually redesigned the magnetism device which was in his backpack when they broke out Magneto, and now it DID fit into his wrist-watch. He had also come up with a cool design for a pair of rocketboots, and had created a new synthetic compound to cover up his robotic leg that looked so close to skin, only he could tell the difference. He hadn't made either of them yet. He still needed some white glue and a pair of sturdy shoes. But those were just side projects. Forge needed a direction, and with every passing day he realized that this f@%#ed up apartment wasn't getting him anywhere.

"That's it...I'm done with this s@#$."

He grabbed his jacket and headed out the door, out the apartment building, and into his own life.

Mr. Marko said:
MYSTIQUE
Season II: Part VII

Jubilee and Bobby walked along the sidewalk in the night air. It had been a while since Bobby had been on a good date, and he was planning on making this a good one. There was something about Jubilee that intruiged him, and he wasn't about to let Kurt to slide in on the new girl. So he decided to take her for some pizza to help her get settled. After that they had made their way to the park to relax and talk.

"Man, things here are sure quiet."
Jubilee had changed out of her new X-Men uniform and was now in a hoodie and jeans. Bobby had tried to convince her to wear her hair down, but she insisted on wearing a hairband.

"Yeah, isn't it nice?"

"Yeah. You can just listen to the night air and relax."
The two of them sat down on the park bench and relaxed. Jubilee had shivered a bit, and Bobby, taking the hint, put his arm around her.

Damn it, Mystique, what have you brought yourself to. She cuddled up to Bobby, sensing him think he was something special. "It seems like the mansion is a really nice place."

"Oh, its awesome." Bobby instantly began to ramble, obviously trying to impress her. "I mean, sure, you get the occasional crack pot who is bent on world domination, but I mean, we're awesome enough to stop them...so you know, its not that big of a deal."

Mystique let out a chuckle. "Yeah, it seems that way."

Bobby fell silent. Mystique could tell she had him like putty in his hands.

"Alright you punk kids, gimme your wallets, jewelry, all that jazz. Do it now and nobody gets hurt."

Awwww bad place. Before Mystique could even make a move, Bobby had already jumped to his feet (knocking her to the ground), iced up, and nearly blasted the crook with ice. She turned back just to see the thug's pistol go off in Bobby's right shoulder.

"Awwww f&#%."

logo_darkhawk.gif

At the sound of the gunshot Darkhawk leaps into action. A beam of energy shoots out of his chest towards the robbery. It melts the bullet into nothingness before it even reaches the man covered in ice. Darkhawk drops down in front of the man with the gun. He fires one point blank at Darkhawk's chest, but thanks to his forcefield, it bounces right off. The newly arrived man reaches out and grabs the barrel of the gun. He crushes it like it were a toy. He kicks the robbers knee backwards and he falls to the floor. Darkhawk flips over the criminals body, wraps his arm around the man's neck, and says,

"Do you know what they do to men in other countries that steal?"

There was not answer from the man. He was terrified.

"Listen boy, I want an answer before I decide to show all these nice people what your insides look like."

The man nods his head no.

"No? Well, then please allow me to educate you."

Darkhawk's blade grows.

"Stick out your hand."

The robber clutches his hand against his torso begging for mercy.

"With the past few weeks I'm having buddy, I'm all out of mercy. GIVE ME YOUR HAND!"

The robber reluctantly sticks out his hand.

"Just know it's nothing personal. You were the first scumbag I came across, and you know what they say? It's all about making examples out of people."

Darkhawk chops the man's right hand off at the wrist.

"Bet you're a ****ty shot with your left. Find a new profession."

Noon said:
He thinks that showing he's read my file, damn Fisk and his records, that he has some kind of control over me.

"I don't work for peanuts, I choose whether or not to accept the job, and I expect full disclosure of information relating to the job. Are we clear?"

His broad head creases with a frown, but he doesn't protest.

"Good, now, what can I do for you?"

HAMMERHEAD

Nice to see she's ruthless, I wonder what's going on inside that pretty little head of hers? I resist the urge to crack it open and see how she ticks, after all, she looks prety good as she is.

"Well dollface. Any good businessman knows that three is the magic numba. Now so far, my little organisation has me and Herman at the top. Wanna be a magic number? Always good to have a dame around."

The look on her sweet face appears to be almost a smile, seems kinda outta place. I can tell she didn't expect to be brought into the top jus like that, but a dame like that can only be a good thing in business like mine.

Venom160 said:
[Angel/ArchAngel]

As I start to rip the guy apart he lets out a blood curdiling scream, I feel Warren cringe as I tear one of Brownstone's arms from it's socket. As I reach for the other arm a voice stops me.

"Angel!"

I feel Alison grab my arm and try and pull me away from Brownstone. I yank Alison back to me and grin.

"Not Angel anymore babe.....

I lean forward and kiss her forcing my tongue in her mouth as she tries to push me away.

"the names ArchAngel!"

I throw Alison aside and lunge at the guards that were still standing.

I fall to the floor but quickly scramble back up. Warren is facing away from me, attacking more of the drug goons.

"Warren! Don't make me do this!" I hold my already bloodied claws up toward him.

He turns to face me, and we lock eyes. His are a fiery yellow. Mine are filled with doubt.

Cyrusbales said:
HAMMERHEAD

Nice to see she's ruthless, I wonder what's going on inside that pretty little head of hers? I resist the urge to crack it open and see how she ticks, after all, she looks prety good as she is.

"Well dollface. Any good businessman knows that three is the magic numba. Now so far, my little organisation has me and Herman at the top. Wanna be a magic number? Always good to have a dame around."

The look on her sweet face appears to be almost a smile, seems kinda outta place. I can tell she didn't expect to be brought into the top jus like that, but a dame like that can only be a good thing in business like mine.

Elektra_by_pauloskinner.jpg

I raise one dark, elegant eyebrow as I consider his words.

"Third? Let me think..." I give a minimal pause. "No. If you want me in your organisation I'd have to be at least second in command"

On the 'at least' I let my hand wander to my sai to hint at the implications of what I'm saying are.

"You're still fresh at the top, Hammerhead, and don't have the strongest foothold yet..."

That same catlike smile comes across my face, sly and menacing. My hand falls away from my sai.

"But I never was the Kingpin type. I'll consider your offer, an I'll be watching."

I slip past him, letting the tips of my fingers stroke his jaw, past his chair up to the window. Then I slink into the shadows and I am gone. He turns in his chair to look but is greeted only by shadows and thick cigar smoke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"