The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was there a Tumblr for those awful Begins figures? The figures may not fit inside, but it may look decent among them.

this is my 2008 Mattel TRANSBLAST BATMOBILE TUMBLER, side by side with bat-pod

sorry for bad pic :(

20121118_235315.jpg

20121118_235406.jpg

20121118_235457.jpg

20121118_235603.jpg

sorry...here are more.

20121119_001833.jpg

20121119_001902.jpg

u can KINDA see the handle bar...moves forward n back

20121119_001922.jpg

batman can KIINDA sit, but i bet one of u mods, can fix
20121119_002029.jpg

20121119_002235.jpg

20121119_003338.jpg

20121119_003349.jpg

I'm looking for a few MMs to finish my collection and was wondering if anyone here had any to deal? I'm new to the boards but certainly not new to internet dealings. :) Here's the ones I'm trying to track down:

- Commissioner Gordon (from Wal-Mart)
- Scarecrow (suit version)
- Battle Damaged Batman w/ sonar vision

I'm from Canada, and as far as I know, Gordon isn't coming here. :(

Last edited:
I'm looking for a few MMs to finish my collection and was wondering if anyone here had any to deal? I'm new to the boards but certainly not new to internet dealings. :) Here's the ones I'm trying to track down:

- Ra's Al Ghul
- Commissioner Gordon (from Wal-Mart)
- Scarecrow (suit version)
- Battle Damaged Batman w/ sonar vision

I'm from Canada, and as far as I know, Ra's and Gordon aren't coming here. :(

Ra's is on walmart.com, Gordon is sold out. Check Amazon for the others.

Last edited:
Movie masters have cloth capes now? O_O

I just got my Hot Toys one ,but I don't see any thread for it.

6Vwne.jpg

My Gotham Rogues Hines Ward figure finally shipped today!

Movie masters have cloth capes now? O_O

I just got my Hot Toys one ,but I don't see any thread for it.

6Vwne.jpg

Now ur just showing off..lol
Looks awesome, mines comes next month.....more pic:-)

Oh n my MM batman was a mod..looks better i think with a cloth cape:-)

Anyone think there is gonna be some black friday deals on movie masters? I need to get a spare regular bane for a customization.

Last of my collection for sale.. Batman loose, alfred loose, SDCC bruce Wayne figure loose( just the plain wayne figure) and a packaged Sdcc exc. with small ding on corner if box. For trade i want dcuc riddler, new 52 batman and superman, red robin an maybe aome other bat characters.

So, after a long time coming, I FINALLY got my Ra's Al Ghul after ordering it from Wal-Mart.com. However, after I got it, the last piece of the Bat-Signal... does not work. Put batteries in and nothing happens. Its either the lamp or the wiring. Just annoying, that after all this time, it doesn't work.

Contacted Mattel.... they said they don't have replacement parts and apologized. They said they would send me a replacement coupon. Sadly, it won't work online so the chances of ordering a second Ra's Al Ghul is slim to none. Oh well. Bat-Signal looks good on the shelf, but doesn't work. Sad day for me.

Theres a bottom button too under the front piece you need to press

Yes,lighting signal requires turning on with back piece. Then pressing button on bottom of front piece to turn on,again. I was goofed the first time as well. Luckily,I looked on here first and there was a couple replies about it already.

So, after a long time coming, I FINALLY got my Ra's Al Ghul after ordering it from Wal-Mart.com. However, after I got it, the last piece of the Bat-Signal... does not work. Put batteries in and nothing happens. Its either the lamp or the wiring. Just annoying, that after all this time, it doesn't work.

Contacted Mattel.... they said they don't have replacement parts and apologized. They said they would send me a replacement coupon. Sadly, it won't work online so the chances of ordering a second Ra's Al Ghul is slim to none. Oh well. Bat-Signal looks good on the shelf, but doesn't work. Sad day for me.

Wohoo! Not movie masters related. But,very happy to see Demon Batman Hot Toy has landed in states. Bought off a seller in Japan. He said it almost always takes 7-10 days to land in States. It left Japan about 3 weeks ago and stalled on tracking number for 2 weeks after. Starting to get a little worried. Finally showed up in CA tonight. Never even seen a Hot Toys figure in person much less have one. Demon will be my first...it was the cheapest and I love the scene.

Wohoo! Not movie masters related. But,very happy to see Demon Batman Hot Toy has landed in states. Bought off a seller in Japan. He said it almost always takes 7-10 days to land in States. It left Japan about 3 weeks ago and stalled on tracking number for 2 weeks after. Starting to get a little worried. Finally showed up in CA tonight. Never even seen a Hot Toys figure in person much less have one. Demon will be my first...it was the cheapest and I love the scene.

cool..congrats man :)..are u getting more?:)

cool..congrats man :)..are u getting more?:)

I do want another already and don't even have the first. Looking at the 89 Joker quite a bit. Like the 89 Batman as well but bit expensive for me right now. If there was a Julie Newmar as Catwoman I would buy regardless of price.

I would say it's official,I sent someone a figure and got nothing in return. Don't send anything to a "decrepit little town in Virginia" unless you want to send somebody a free figure. I will gladly eat my words and apologize if anything would change but it's been a month now,and he's stopped signing in. Probably cruising the site under a different name now.

I have a question about the maskless Batman fig from the Dark Knight line. Is it just a headswapped Batman figure without any other differences? It looks like it is to me, but I'm not 100%. I'm guessing if I had an extra Bruce head I could just make it myself, yes?

I would say it's official,I sent someone a figure and got nothing in return. Don't send anything to a "decrepit little town in Virginia" unless you want to send somebody a free figure. I will gladly eat my words and apologize if anything would change but it's been a month now,and he's stopped signing in. Probably cruising the site under a different name now.

I bought him a Harvey Dent from my local TRU but didn't send it yet, so now it's going back to the store. He tried to blame the hurricane but NJ got hit much worse than VA and then my area got a foot of snow a week later.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope the figure you sent wasn't too rare.

I have a question about the maskless Batman fig from the Dark Knight line. Is it just a headswapped Batman figure without any other differences? It looks like it is to me, but I'm not 100%. I'm guessing if I had an extra Bruce head I could just make it myself, yes?

yep, its just a head swap :)....i did it myself...was NOT going 2 pay em high price on ebay....just boil some hot water, dip the head in for a few sec...n pop it off.

or use a hair dryer around neck.

ouch :(...man sorry 2 hear.

yep, its just a head swap :)....i did it myself...was NOT going 2 pay em high price on ebay....just boil some hot water, dip the head in for a few sec...n pop it off.

or use a hair dryer around neck.

Right on, that's what I was hoping. Thanks man. Sounds like the MM figs are similar to the WWE line Mattel does too. Boiling and popping works great on those and I've done many swaps on them in my day.

From what I see on the Bay, it'd be cheaper just to get an extra Batman and Bruce to make your own if you weren't a MOC collector.

Funnily enough, I had 7 figures turn up today for customs.

I've just done the Bruce Wayne head swap you're mentioning, because I couldn't see any difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"