The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought him a Harvey Dent from my local TRU but didn't send it yet, so now it's going back to the store. He tried to blame the hurricane but NJ got hit much worse than VA and then my area got a foot of snow a week later.

Sorry to hear that man. Hope the figure you sent wasn't too rare.

No,not rare...anymore. Joker as Gotham Thug. Yeah,I would take the figure back if I were you. Sounds as if you were smart enough not to send first.

So, after a long time coming, I FINALLY got my Ra's Al Ghul after ordering it from Wal-Mart.com. However, after I got it, the last piece of the Bat-Signal... does not work. Put batteries in and nothing happens. Its either the lamp or the wiring. Just annoying, that after all this time, it doesn't work.

Contacted Mattel.... they said they don't have replacement parts and apologized. They said they would send me a replacement coupon. Sadly, it won't work online so the chances of ordering a second Ra's Al Ghul is slim to none. Oh well. Bat-Signal looks good on the shelf, but doesn't work. Sad day for me.

I'm having an issue with my signal as well. Not really a HUGE issue, but still an annoyance. I just finished mine too but the button on the bottom sticks. I believe there's a spring in there or something, but it doesn't seem to work right. Push it in, and it stays in keeping the light from coming on. If I twist the back part of the signal or use my nail to try and pull the button back out though, it'll light up because it takes the pressure off the little black button at the base of the signal.

It does work however, just not quite like it's supposed to I don't think.

Yes,lighting signal requires turning on with back piece. Then pressing button on bottom of front piece to turn on,again. I was goofed the first time as well. Luckily,I looked on here first and there was a couple replies about it already.

Oh, that must be why I.... wait... WHAT?!?!?! Gotta go grab it and check now. LOL

Still on the lookout for 2 last figs to finish off my MM collection. All I need still is Scarecrow in the suit and that horrid Batman with the night vision/battle damage.

I just went hunting for some movie masters. I was able to find both the Bane and Batman (not with the blueprints :( ) at kmart. I grabbed a Bane to do a custom swap with the TRU two pack and rang up as $17. I showed them the website price and they gave it to me $13~ after tax. I visited three TRU, one had a couple of Banes and Batman along with a goggles up Catwoman for $20, another had only Batman in stock for $20 and the last one didn't have anything. By the time I got home I saw the mail man drop off a white box which contained the Batman and Bane TRU 2pack and a custom suit Bruce Wayne from BatsnCats. All around a pretty good day. Now I just need to figure out how to do this custom arm swap.

sorry for not getting back the 3 unmasked batman figures I have have the 'leg up' pose don't know if that means anything or not as for prices I am not sure, I am also willing to trade.

Is the Walmart exclusive Gordon still out and about in stores? Has anyone seen it recently? I'm just curious because I've got a friend of mine in the States keeping an eye out for it but he's not having any luck.

Had a bunch of figures turn up this week for customs, so in the next few days I will have all my joker thugs done.

Anyone had a go at making the money bags?

Yes,lighting signal requires turning on with back piece. Then pressing button on bottom of front piece to turn on,again. I was goofed the first time as well. Luckily,I looked on here first and there was a couple replies about it already.

Oh, that must be why I.... wait... WHAT?!?!?! Gotta go grab it and check now. LOL

Well, now I feel HORRIBLE about writing to Mattel and complaining it didn't work. It didn't say anything about a second button to turn it on. It works fine.... and looks amazing.

Just a heads up to everyone still looking for figures.... I work at Best Buy and today, we got a shipper of toys for the upcoming Blu-Ray release of The Dark Knight Rises. It only has a couple spot for Movie Masters figures, but on mine, there was 2 Batmans, 1 Bane, 1 John Blake, 1 Catwoman, and 1 Ra's Al Ghul! Keep your eyes out.

Well, now I feel HORRIBLE about writing to Mattel and complaining it didn't work. It didn't say anything about a second button to turn it on. It works fine.... and looks amazing.

Just a heads up to everyone still looking for figures.... I work at Best Buy and today, we got a shipper of toys for the upcoming Blu-Ray release of The Dark Knight Rises. It only has a couple spot for Movie Masters figures, but on mine, there was 2 Batmans, 1 Bane, 1 John Blake, 1 Catwoman, and 1 Ra's Al Ghul! Keep your eyes out.

That's a good case. Just missin' the butler :)
What's the price for each figure at Best Buy?

Got the Gotham Rogues Hines Ward figure today. Looks good despite the wrong pose. :)

haven't posted in here for awhile cause,frankly, nothing TO post! and i guess i still really don't. all the Bane's in this area have now dried up completely, and all we're left with are Bats and Bats and more Bats...

I just wanted to say thanks to every one who has helped me work on my collection and answered all my questions.

Particularly BatnCats and Raindog who were awesome to deal with.

So to people who did thd Bane arm swap... Pics of the process and finished product? And what was the process? I thought i remember reading xacto knives & hot water?

For Cyber Monday, TRU.com has Ra's, Batman, Catwoman, and Bane for $14 and change.

Just saw movie masters batman, bane and goggles down catwoman at a toys r us here in Sydney. $29.95 each. I was lucky enough to have scores the set a few months back via amazon and eBay but it looks as though these figures have finally arrived in Australia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"