The DAY they became a X-MAN

ToriL, I have the feeling you want Logan to win, don't know why, hahahah.

Bobby can do many things, and I'd say more than Spike, that's why I say he could stop Logan. He need work, definetly, but with his power, he can do many things, so...

"Real girl"? lol

As opposed to what? A cyber-girl?

lol

Yeah I hate meeting those damm cyber girls on here.

How about Storm, is that a more clear win over Logan there if she keeps her distance?

ToriL, I have the feeling you want Logan to win, don't know why, hahahah.

Bobby can do many things, and I'd say more than Spike, that's why I say he could stop Logan. He need work, definetly, but with his power, he can do many things, so...
lol I don't like the notion that Bobby, who is definitely not the strongest of the X-Men as they stand (I know he's a class 5, but he doesn't use nearly his full powers), could beat Logan. I don't think it's correct - Logan's more powerful than that, IMO.

lol

Yeah I hate meeting those damm cyber girls on here.

How about Storm, is that a more clear win over Logan there if she keeps her distance?
That would be a tougher one. Storm has the ability of flight, which could keep Logan from being able to reach her to attack her. On the other hand, Logan showed in a deleted scene that he could handle her lightning strikes due to his regenerative capabilities. I don't know that she has any attacks powerful enough to take him down, although she may also be able to prevent him from taking her down. It's a close call, IMO.

That would be a tougher one. Storm has the ability of flight, which could keep Logan from being able to reach her to attack her. On the other hand, Logan showed in a deleted scene that he could handle her lightning strikes due to his regenerative capabilities. I don't know that she has any attacks powerful enough to take him down, although she may also be able to prevent him from taking her down. It's a close call, IMO.

In deed even if she used wind to fly him to a dangerous place or lighting it could end in a draw.

Storm can kill him. He is a human, at the end of the day. A really big storm can kill him, no?

He isn't inmortal, or yes?

Storm can kill him. He is a human, at the end of the day. A really big storm can kill him, no?

Logan is a mutant not human, and although he is not an imortal. He is very old...over 100 I think.

Storm did electrocute him in a deleted scene of X3, and he didn't even fall down.

Although, if the electricity from her hands is a LOT weaker than the electricity she calls down from the sky, it's possible that she could take him out with a bolt of lightning. Probably not kill him, but still win the battle.

yes, that's what I was thinking. More lightning from her.

Assuming the use of their abilities to their fullest extent, Storm and Iceman should be able to kill Wolverine.

Assuming the use of their abilities to their fullest extent, Storm and Iceman should be able to kill Wolverine.
Bobby is a Class 5 mutant, so he could probably kill most mutants if he used his powers to the fullest extent of their capabilities. :cwink:

Bobby is a Class 5 mutant, so he could probably kill most mutants if he used his powers to the fullest extent of their capabilities. :cwink:
Only Jean is Class 5, I thought?

Storm, Magneto, Xavier and Iceman are Class 4 :huh:

I thought the movie said Jean was the only class 5 mutant. Which would make Bobby a 3 maybe. I'd say Wolverine is probably like a 2 or 3 but is an experienced fighter where Bobby is very inexperienced and lacks confidence in his abilities. I don't think he would last long.

And I personally don't consider Wolverine to be an official X-man until the end of X2. Bobby and Rogue also are considered X-men at this point and peter and kitty are taken in sometime between X2 and 3 but the danger room exercise shows these junior members are still very inexperienced and should not be used in active field missions.

I thought the movie said Jean was the only class 5 mutant. Which would make Bobby a 3 maybe. I'd say Wolverine is probably like a 2 or 3 but is an experienced fighter where Bobby is very inexperienced and lacks confidence in his abilities. I don't think he would last long.

And I personally don't consider Wolverine to be an official X-man until the end of X2. Bobby and Rogue also are considered X-men at this point and peter and kitty are taken in sometime between X2 and 3 but the danger room exercise shows these junior members are still very inexperienced and should not be used in active field missions.
Just because Jean was the most powerful mutant doesn't mean she's the only Class 5. I don't know whether movie Bobby is Class 5 or not, but I know comic Bobby is. Movie Bobby is at least Class 4, because movie Pyro is class 4, and he can't even generate his particular element (fire). Logan's only mutant power is regeneration, so he's probably a class 2 - maybe 3.

Calisto said Jean was the only class 5 mutant.

Calisto said Jean was the only class 5 mutant.
What was the quote, exactly? I remember her lauding Jean's power and saying she was the most powerful mutant she knew of, but not that she was the only class 5.

It was Professor Xavier who said that Jean Grey was the only class 5 mutant he had ever encountered, and that says something. I kind of just ignore the mutant class system presented in The Last Stand though.

It was Professor Xavier who said that Jean Grey was the only class 5 mutant he had ever encountered, and that says something. I kind of just ignore the mutant class system presented in The Last Stand though.

Yes the "level" system in the movie was a bit loose. Level 5 here a level 2 there....

Best to just go with the idea that Jean is a super power.

I think I might remember that one. I'll have to watch the movie again for the quote.

I think I might remember that one. I'll have to watch the movie again for the quote.

Howdy, there is a mutant in the movie that states she has the power to sense other mutants power levels. She states Magento as a high level, and Jean as higher than him but I do not think they make reference to numbers. I may be wrong.

Howdy, there is a mutant in the movie that states she has the power to sense other mutants power levels. She states Magento as a high level, and Jean as higher than him but I do not think they make reference to numbers. I may be wrong.
She does say that Jean is a class 5, and that Pyro and Magneto are above class 3. She made a big deal about Jean being class five, so one could infer that Pyro and Magneto are both class 4. It's not really a reason, however, to assume that Bobby isn't class 5. She had never met him, and may have never been close enough to sense him.

But Xavier saying that Jean is the only class 5 he ever knew means a lot more, because Bobby is one of his students.

She does say that Jean is a class 5, and that Pyro and Magneto are above class 3. She made a big deal about Jean being class five, so one could infer that Pyro and Magneto are both class 4. It's not really a reason, however, to assume that Bobby isn't class 5. She had never met him, and may have never been close enough to sense him.

But Xavier saying that Jean is the only class 5 he ever knew means a lot more, because Bobby is one of his students.

Want the exact quote? Xavier says,

"Jean Grey is the only Class 5 mutant I've ever encountered. Her potential practically limitless."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"