The DAY they became a X-MAN

But what could he do once he has frozen him? Can Logan reform like a T100

Logan can retract and extract his claws and crack the ice off, then use his strength to break free.

My point is that Bobby probably couldn't freeze Logan. Logan wouldn't let him get the chance. Remember that Bobby doesn't freeze instantly everything he shoots. It takes some time to envelop the entire object. Think Logan would just stand there while he's getting covered in ice? He'd get away, slice off any ice that got on him, and take Bobby's head off.

All this talk about Logan v Bobby and we forgot that Rogue actually did defeat Wolverine, in a way lol

No, but his skin could.

His organs and stuff could be frozen, smashed off leaving just the metal skeleton.

I know he has grown back from just a brain, so if one piece of flesh thaws out could he grow back?

All this talk about Logan v Bobby and we forgot that Rogue actually did defeat Wolverine, in a way lol
Lol Well, he wasn't really fighting back.

On the other hand, I do believe that Rogue MIGHT be able to beat Logan. If she can get a good touch in, she can take his quick healing so she can recover from his attacks, and if she can get hold for just a couple seconds, she could immobilize him to the point where he can't move. From there, she can knock him out just by not letting go.

No, but his skin could.

His organs and stuff could be frozen, smashed off leaving just the metal skeleton.
That's possible; but again, would Logan really give Bobby the chance to freeze him that completely?

I know he has grown back from just a brain, so if one piece of flesh thaws out could he grow back?
That's true. And since his brain is encased in the adamantium, he might be able to regenerate.

Of course, that goes against everything I've been preaching about Logan: Movie Logan should NOT be indestructible. :oldrazz:

If there is distance, as I said, Bobby could atack Logan in a similar way than "Spike" in X3, or no? and can attack to Logan arms and legs, so he won't can move, do you know what I mean?

I don't know much about the comic version.
Lol Well, he wasn't really fighting back.

On the other hand, I do believe that Rogue MIGHT be able to beat Logan. If she can get a good touch in, she can take his quick healing so she can recover from his attacks, and if she can get hold for just a couple seconds, she could immobilize him to the point where he can't move. From there, she can knock him out just by not letting go.
Exactly. She could survive stabs, and persist with trying to touch him.

That's possible; but again, would Logan really give Bobby the chance to freeze him that completely?
Nah, he'd never get the chance unless Logan didn't suspect it and was distracted elsewhere by something, but that wouldn't be a fair fight.

If there is distance, as I said, Bobby could atack Logan in a similar way than "Spike" in X3, or no? and can attack to Logan arms and legs, so he won't can move, do you know what I mean?
Attacks to the arms would be ineffective, because Logan could break out by extending his claws. As for his legs, does Logan have enough strength to shatter the ice if Bobby actually has enough time to fully freeze them? I'm not really sure.

Oh sorry, I meant the wrists of the hands, not the hands in itself.

The real question is can Bobby actualy freeze at such a trate that Logan would get frozen before he could defend hisself? Given that Logan is stronger do to his regeneration powers he is faster than an ordinary man.

Exactly. She could survive stabs, and persist with trying to touch him.
That's why Rogue should wear this uniform:
2004524113554402144_fs.jpg

Who could beat her in hand-to-hand in THAT? :oldrazz:

The real question is can Bobby actualy freeze at such a trate that Logan would get frozen before he could defend hisself? Given that Logan is stronger do to his regeneration powers he is faster than an ordinary man.

I imagine the scene easily. I named X3 Spike, remember the scene?

Bobby can attack him to the face, hahahaha, I'd be really happy if I saw this, hahaha. Then some more attacks to other part of his body, and finally, froze Logan wrists and ankles.

That's my point. maybe theoretically, Bobby has the physical capability to kill Logan; but I don't really think it could happen in practice.

The more I think about it the more I think that Logans claws would freeze too. Can you freeze his metal bones?

I imagine the scene easily. I named X3 Spike, remember the scene?

Bobby can attack him to the face, hahahaha, I'd be really happy if I saw this, hahaha. Then some more attacks to other part of his body, and finally, froze Logan wrists and ankles.
Spike did get a couple hits in on Logan, but not many and he still lost. Bobby might get a few hits on Logan, but not enough to completely freeze him.

Me? Ugh, no! I'm a straight girl :oldrazz: I just think she should wear an outfit that makes better use of her powers

Shock :wow:

Giggles and blushes as Lex finds a real girl on the Hype. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"