Guardians of the Galaxy The Deadliest Woman in the Galaxy: The Gamora Thread

She's done two sci-fi movies. Avatar and Star Trek. And both of those movies did very well. Hopefully she brings the good luck street to Guardians.

Just for my own curiosity who would have been your "inspired" choice.

It's not my job to cast. I'm just reacting to the choice they made.

Yeah "safe" is probably the best word to describe it. Don't get me wrong I'm still looking forward to the film and maybe she'll do a great job. Honestly I'm probably a little bias as I don't find her particularly attractive.

She can replace Sigourney Weaver as the Sci-Fi queen. And I welcome it.

Oh man Sigourney in her Alien days would be a sweet Gamora

Yeah, but I bet you there would've been a slew of 'Omg - she's too damn thin' posts if the internet was around [in the form it is now] back then.

saw Colombiana on HBO yesterday she was really good in that film imo her being thin does not detract from her coming across like a bad ass she has strong presence and just sells it she doesn't need to be gina carano build wise

honestly her normal build is fine for me because she carries herself very well not like say mila jovovich

I love how Zoe is really enthusiastic about this. She seems like a fun person to hang out with.

her size shouldn't matter. she has super-strength. it plays better to see her and not some muscle bound lady pick someone up by the throat. some characters, yeah are suppose to look big, but gamora isn't one of them.

well why would they do that LOL i dont find her too skinny or anorexic like that writer thinks some people seem to think a woman just cant be naturally skinny so she must be starving herself SMH

Last edited:
Zoe is going to be great as Gamora. I only wish they would use her older costime from the comics
6f1abb923790a9f4f215b6d1c164b071-d633yan.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be back, I need to.....go....do something.....

Did anyone read the most recent issue of Bendis GOTG. The scene between Gamora and Iron Man was hilarious. Gamora broke Tony. Guess he isn't the stud he thinks he is.

So yeah... Zoe doesn't look small at all standing next to everybody else. She looks great. Also:

135951-34475-gamora.jpg
tumblr_mqb1cbdZHj1rjd5zmo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
God, I love Gamora's look. Zoe looks like a badass and I adore that costume. I detested DnA's string bikini outfit. This is sexy and practical. She looks like an assassin.

I love how they kept the split and made it work.

I just wish she had the cape. But I guess that wouldn't make sense for an assassin.

Yeah, the movie one is MUCH better (more fitting for an assassin, not a stripper). Also, she's got her swords in the shadows, cool.

God, I love Gamora's look. Zoe looks like a badass and I adore that costume. I detested DnA's string bikini outfit. This is sexy and practical. She looks like an assassin.
The whole point is that Gamora doesn't give a crap. Just ask Richie.

Eh, I don't quite like the outfit. She doesn't look badass enough. It should have been more like the current costume in the comics.

I'm looking forward to how Zoe plays her though

does'nt she wear a full on battle suit mass effect style in the recent comics?
511ba7f596566.jpg

GuardiansOfTheGalaxy.jpg

yeah I hate that suit so I'm pleases with the concept art that was shown

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back