Arrow The Emily Bett Rickards/ Felicity Smoak Thread

Maybe have Laure and Felicity form a friendship, that could be interesting.

Yes, they're so different that they would be very amusing as friends.

I loved the sequence where Felicity wore that fancy dress and was undercover (san glasses) my father and I still talk about that scene. She almost comes off to me as a sexier and more fun version of Katie from Firefly.

Do you mean Kaylee?

Yes I mean Kaylee, please forgive me.

Never!! How dare you get a Firefly reference wrong! We, the Internet, by the power invested in us by the World Wide Web, hereby strip you of all nerd cred. From this point forth, you shall no longer be allowed to speak of anything nerdy!!!1!11

/lol :D :D

Last edited:
Firefly was great, I loved Summer Glau and Nathan Fillion most of all. Poor Wash, though, he really was a leaf in the wind.

Anyone else like Felicity's new look with her hair? I definitely do.

I just read that her birth year is 1991? :eek:

If accurate, she's actually even younger than Willa Holland.

I just read that her birth year is 1991? :eek:

If accurate, she's actually even younger than Willa Holland.

They're the same age. If you're pedantic, Miss Rickards is a month and a little bit younger.

She looks a little older though and more grown up. Willa still sometimes has this teen look going on. I don't think Felicity could pass for a teen now.

I will marry this woman someday. Our babies will be smart AND beautiful. And have fantastic comedic timing. :argh:

Emily Bett Rickards literally came from God. Like this girl literally came from heaven. Women should not be made as good as that. It's not fair. Its just not.

7n4g.jpg

:hrt::hrt::hrt:

Felicity definitely tops over any female lead that the show has had in terms of personality/likability/looks.

agreed Herolee, agreed.

My favorite character in Harry Potter was Luna Lovegood, she was just so awesome, Felicity reminds me a lot of Luna, maybe that's why I like her so much.

I was surprised to learn she is two years younger than me. The characterization lends a sexier, older/more experienced image.

She is definitely a stunningly beautiful woman....

Has she ever played anywhere else, and did she look like this and act differently, or did she look and act just like Felicity?

That's one lovely canuck. :hrt:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"