The End of the World

It's the end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine

The apocalypse is cliche and overrated. :down

apocalypse07kf1.jpg

Say that to his face, Bubba

I just want to know what you all think: Will the world come to an end?

Personally, I don't believe in all of the nonsense that "points" to the end of the world. If it does end though, it just ends. The end of the universe, however, just sounds ridiculous altogether.
gore_dragon_wordz.jpg

GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :woot:
gore.jpg

Al-Gore-R.jpg

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and
snakes, an aeroplane and Lenny Bruce is not afraid.
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn - world
serves its own needs, dummy serve your own needs. Feed
it off an aux speak, grunt, no, strength, the Ladder
start to clatter with fear fight down height. Wire
in a fire, representing seven games, and a government
for hire at a combat site. Left of west and coming in
a hurry with the furys breathing down your neck. Team
by team reporters baffled, trumped, tethered cropped.
Look at that low playing. Fine, then. Uh oh,
overflow, population, common food, but it'll do to Save
yourself, serve yourself. World serves its own needs,
listen to your heart bleed dummy with the rapture and
the revered and the right, right. You vitriolic,
patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty
psyched.

It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it.
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

[YT]qhWf8v15AU[/YT]

If one was to really think about it,there are a number of ways the world can end...

1-Global Warming increases the oceans level to rise.People will drown.

2-Honeybees become extint,because of human expansion and uncontrolled food production.3/4 of all food humans eat basically come from what Honeybees make,no food..we starve.

3-People are angry,we are close to bombing ourselfs to hell.

4-An asteroid may hit the earth in 2012 or 2032.

5-The earth's magnetic poll may reverse,and leave the planet weakned to radioactive solar radiation.A natural process,but this has not happened in the past 32,000 years.

In the next 10-20 years if someone pisses off the wrong someone else. We have so many nukes and atomic weapons that once we start launching them (yeah, it'll eventually happend, WW2 happened, it WILL happedn again) the ozone will be destoryed, as well as a general amount of the populace on the earth and we'll have nuclear winter for decades as well as little to no ozone so we're pretty much ****ed.

It's pretty much established that msot of the "main" countries around the world could end mankind anytime they wanted without much work. I honestly see this happening sometime in the next 20

The world has been through much, including two major mass extinctions. While humanity may become extinct, I do not believe the world will end. It just seems very unlikely and unrealistic. If it does end, it probably won't be more a few million more years.

This is exactly how I feel except I can't see humans becoming extinct either. I know many species have become extinct, but most of them became extinct because of us & others from asteroids & things like that. I just can't see us becoming extinct or the world or universe ending.

Nah, if you're wrong once, you suck.

tell me................. how the ***** do you think a man knows when the world will end? okay maybe he could guess what color someone was thinking of back then... but guess what............. so can david blaine.
so just because he makes a prediction does that means he's always right?

okay he said something about "mountains burning" so everyone assumes that he ment 9-11? WTF? it couldn't have been a volcanic eruption that has happened a shiz load of times?
He also predicted these "natural" occurances like LA Earthquakes?? Geeze

an earthquake in LA? what a surprise:whatever:

sorry for the swearing and i kno i might be off on his "prophecies"but.... come on!

No one knows for sure though there are plenty of signs that you'd have to be blind to miss.

---Morzan

There are ways the world could end but it's actually all theory. As far as the whole sun going supernova, our sun is not large enough to perform a supernova.

There are ways the world could end but it's actually all theory. As far as the whole sun going supernova, our sun is not large enough to perform a supernova.
It can nova, though. Just because it won't end its life in some massive explosion doesn't mean we're not absolutely screwed when it does die.

Our sun is plenty large enough to expand rapidly near its death, easily engulfing the earth before its final fate.

That is how our world is going to end, unless it's obliterated by a gigantic asteroid capable of literally shattering the globe. We (as a species) probably won't be around, though.

I don't see any other possible way for our planet to be destroyed. Or, by, "the end of the world," do you mean the end of humanity? Life on earth in general? Or the actual destruction of the planet?

I just want to know what you all think: Will the world come to an end?

Personally, I don't believe in all of the nonsense that "points" to the end of the world. If it does end though, it just ends. The end of the universe, however, just sounds ridiculous altogether.
in 5 billion years it will....the sun is prjected to die in 5 billion years....so we have nothing to worry about! :up:

I'm betting on either the Anti-Christ or the Ragnarok.

---Morzan

The Sun

Read it and understand that all things come to an end. Humanity will likely be gone before then, but as for the earth itself, aside a planet shattering asteroid, the sun will consume the earth as I've said before.

I fear the Coming of the Great White Handkerchief (anyone get the reference?)

But seriously, the world's going to be completely destroyed eventually, when the sun goes boom, if not before. People MIGHT still be around then, but certainly not as we know them now.

Also, the current theroy states, as per the expanding universe model, that all matter in the universe is going to keep moving farther apart until gravity can't hold it together anymore and all matter loses cohesion and breaks apart. And that will be the end of the universe.

Cheery thought. :wow: :csad: :dry: :ninja:

If the end of the world, does come, which I don't think it will. Instead of ways of thinking of its destruction, how would you survive? If we had bombs going everywhere and their was one of those winters, what would do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"