The End of the World

I just want to know what you all think: Will the world come to an end?

Personally, I don't believe in all of the nonsense that "points" to the end of the world. If it does end though, it just ends. The end of the universe, however, just sounds ridiculous altogether.

The earth, along with part of the solar system will end in about 5 billion years time. The sun will increase in size and turn into a red giant engulfing everything in it's path.

The universe started some how, by big bang or whatever, but I read that it might implode, or expand forever......

I dont think it'll end.

BUT, I am curious as to what will happen in December of 2012.

The earth, along with part of the solar system will end in about 5 billion years time. The sun will increase in size and turn into a red giant engulfing everything in it's path.

The universe started some how, by big bang or whatever, but I read that it might implode, or expand forever......

I agree 100%, thats how the world itself will be destroyed. Every star dies out, and the sun is no different. As for humanity, I really doubt we'll be around...I think we'll wipe ourselves out by our own actions.

For some reason, if you put a group of humans in a small population, they tend to be benevolent. If you pack them in high density populations, they will eat eachother alive.

For some reason, if you put a group of humans in a small population, they tend to be benevolent. If you pack them in high density populations, they will eat eachother alive.

Because they end up competing for the same resources.

Soylent Green......

yum.

Because they end up competing for the same resources.

Not necessarily. Compare large cities to small towns. One might argue the large cities have more resources.

Not necessarily. Compare large cities to small towns. One might argue the large cities have more resources.

then the abundance of resources means they don't have to rely on each other as much as people living in smaller groups do.

then the abundance of resources means they don't have to rely on each other as much as people living in smaller groups do.

Oh I see what you mean. Good point. :up:

I dont think it'll end.

BUT, I am curious as to what will happen in December of 2012.
Go to youtube and type in:

1) ARE YOU READY REVISED VERSION
2) ARE YOU READY PART 2
3) ARE YOU READY 3

These are 3 videos. Try watching them all then you'll know more on 2012 and some other dates around that time.

There's a couple of things in the videos that you may question like some photos, but the general idea of pole shifts and other stuff could happen.

I am still amazed by how many people are still unaware of what may happen in 2012.

I am still amazed by how many people are still unaware of what may happen in 2012.
It's amazing. But people are starting to find out. Watch those videos above that I mentioned in my post on youtube (if you haven't already).

Why is Charlton Heston linked to the end of the world? Planet of the Apes, The Omega Man, Earthquake.....

Dolphins will kill us all... they are second in smartnes to no one escept us.

There are so many possible scenarios on how the world will end, you never know which one is going to jump up and bite.

It'll end when the sun dies... :(

As I've said, the world may not end & human kind may not end. Btw, why would you want your own race to become extinct anyway?

Because humans just plain suck. Besides, there is an overwhelming amount of evidence pointing out that we will destroy eachother, just like we've destroyed the existence of many other species that once inhabited this earth, which we consider 'ours' :whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"