The Evangeline Lilly/Hope Van Dyne/Wasp Thread

Evie looks fantastic in the suit but like most I don't get why they changed the colour scheme..

DIWBvqy_XUAAQGH3.jpg

Love, love, LOVE that suit & the hairstyle. It all perfectly meshes together & Eva simply looks stunning (as always).

I actually think she looks good, love the hair, and I do think the costume is cool.

This is pure speculation, but I wonder if maybe the costume will change colour when being shrunk etc.
The pym particles were yellow weren't they? Or at least the ones Cross were using.

I think it'd be a cool effect that when Wasp shrinks, she lights up yellow.
I'll just be surprised if they abandon the yellow/gold colour entirely.

Just to confirm, I don't mean that the entire costume lights up yellow.
Just the breastplate like the prototype costume.

That would be something yes, but those colours would have looked great on the full-size suit.

I really hope that's either a stealth type suit or just pre paint job...

I wonder if she too will have a size increase moment? In EMH it was a great moment when they did that with Wasp as a trump card moment.

I wonder if she too will have a size increase moment? In EMH it was a great moment when they did that with Wasp as a trump card moment.

I don't remember that scene. I do remember something like that in the comics though.

I don't remember that scene. I do remember something like that in the comics though.

I really wouldn't be surprised if they do something in post to make the gold on her suit pop more.

I believe it's in a fight against Ultron. She busts out the size increase which she had never done before on the show.

Edit: Yep.

[YT]k5aj7akdNkM[/YT]

Last edited:
I actually think she looks good, love the hair, and I do think the costume is cool.

This is pure speculation, but I wonder if maybe the costume will change colour when being shrunk etc.
The pym particles were yellow weren't they? Or at least the ones Cross were using.

I think it'd be a cool effect that when Wasp shrinks, she lights up yellow.
I'll just be surprised if they abandon the yellow/gold colour entirely.

I think it already is gold coloured, it's just dark from that angle. Like the new facebook video looks like the same suit to me, just with the gold sheen standing out more because of the angle.

A kind of pearlescent deal.

Last edited:
I believe it's in a fight against Ultron. She busts out the size increase which she had never done before on the show.

Edit: Yep.

[YT]k5aj7akdNkM[/YT]

Thanks. I don't remember that scene. Those were the days though. That cartoon was great. The best Avengers cartoon there was. Shame it was cancelled.

More gold, happier fans. :cool:

There's definitely gold.

S1fDJIy.png

Otu0LkZ.gif

The best thing about the costume for me is that the boots have no heels. So refreshing.

her suit looks so badass can't wait to see her with the helmet on it

Awesome! :D and the suit colour scheme is back!!!

Cool!! And thankfully we have the gold back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"