The Evil Within You.

That's not evil, that's being a psychotic d***. :down:

You're kinda right.I just ignore her e-mails.

She e-mails me about every 4 months.I delete her e-mails and start thinking how we broke up.It makes me mad.

Last edited:
Two years ago,I started dating this girl who moved into my apartment complex.She was very sexy.We dated for one year before we split up.Three months before we split up we both opened Facebook accounts.She got on my nerves in the last month and started to lie to me.One month after we broke up she moved away.After she moved away a guy I quickly became friends with moved in.I found out that he had a friend who was a computer hacker.About six months later,I had my ex-girlfriend's computer get destroyed the next time she turned it on.The computer was dead,she had to buy a new one.I also had her Facebook account deleted to the point where she had to create a new one.She had 300 friends on there.Two months ago,I had her new computer destroyed again and her Facebook page deleted again.I plan on doing this several times a year.I haven't got caught,yet.This girl was a pain in the A**.

Wow....if you ever get caught you are in serious trouble. Why continue to do this? She still e-mails you, you just delete message without reading it, man. Will admit that's one evil plan you have going on though.

I haven't done anything evil...I have done things not proud of like most people...but nothing EVIL. But anybody can commit evil crimes, we are all human.

You're kinda right.I just ignore her e-mails.

She e-mails me about every 4 months.I delete her e-mails and start thinking how we broke up.It makes me mad.

You are a sad, broken man. The kind that indipendant film makers make fun of in their quirky low budget comedies about everyday life.

Wow....if you ever get caught you are in serious trouble. Why continue to do this? She still e-mails you, you just delete message without reading it, man. Will admit that's one evil plan you have going on though.

The first few I read says that she was sorry for the way our relationship ended.I've had it with girls who lie in a relationship.She might have been lying or not.

By posting this thread I feel better now.Some of you don't like what I did.I'll stop and have my mind at ease.No more evil to her.

Wait, so she was apologizing? Why not accept the fact that she was kind enough to admit wrong and say she was sorry? That sounds like a good outcome to me :huh:

A guy once tried to rob me with a sawed off shot gun, but I knew he didn't have any bullets in it, so I blew his head off with my sawed off shot gun.

Then this one time, I massacred a whole town of Incestuous cannibals.

Put an active grenade in the pocket of a sheriff. Blew him up right in front of his own kid.

And then there was the time I killed some radiation victims in their sleep with a flame thrower. (It's okay, they were just some dirty zombies)

Last edited:
She really doesn't deserve one.She hasn't givin me back the braclet I bought her after 4 months together.I wanted it back on our last day together.She pawned it the next day.I'm not that forgiving with her.I'll stop doing evil to her,now that my anger for her is subsiding thanks to all the Hypsters who were mad at me.

Ha, I'm not mad at you, simply curious. I will say that as a general rule, when you buy a gift for someone, it is just that - a gift for them. There are no "take backs" just because you broke up :huh:

You don't *have* to forgive her, but maybe you can at least feel glad that she recognizes that she could have handled things better, and she apologized for it. A lot of people wouldn't have apologized.

Ha, I'm not mad at you, simply curious. I will say that as a general rule, when you buy a gift for someone, it is just that - a gift for them. There are no "take backs" just because you broke up :huh:

You don't *have* to forgive her, but maybe you can at least feel glad that she recognizes that she could have handled things better, and she apologized for it. A lot of people wouldn't have apologized.

Thanks,I needed that.

A guy once tried to rob me with a sawed off shot gun, but I knew he didn't have any bullets in it, so I blew his head off with my sawed off shot gun.

Put an active grenade in the pocket of a sheriff. Blew him up right in front of his own kid.

And then there was the time I killed some radiation victims in their sleep with a flame thrower. (It's okay, they were just some dirty zombies)

Three Dog must not have been happy with your ways, sir.

Thanks for putting humor in this.

Anybody else with something that bothers them and how they handled it,without getting caught.

Last edited:
Yeah, I once bought an $80 necklace for a girl as a christmas gift during a time when my mother was grieving the death of her mother who had just passed away, but my focus was more on this girl and doing something special for her. Turns out she stopped talking to me after, and a years later one f my friends asked her for the necklace back but she said she didn't have it anymore. ?I wasn't really mad at her for not giving me back the necklace or even having it still, but more at myself for even buying it for her, especially since at the time, it was a lot of hard work to get that money to buy it.

I completely agree with this. It reminds me of this girl I knew last summer. I knew she really liked me but when I was ready to take it to the next step, she suddenly changed on me and didn't want to talk to me as much as before. Even until this day I don't know what happened to make her change but things didn't end well between us and I spent the rest of the year angry and depressed at what happened. I tried talking to her months later, but she always had excuses which frustrated me even more since I felt like if I could patch things up with her, then maybe I could get out of the funk that I was in. But her behavior really got me angry and I felt like when I saw her, I was going to curse her out in front of everyone and call her out on her BS.

But then one day I ran into her at school, and she hugged me and I apologized for how I acted and she did too. I still kinda had feelings for her until later that day when I hung out with her and her friend and saw how she acted when she wasn't alone with me. It made me realize she wasn't who I thought she was and that sorta helped me completely get over her. The funny thing is now I think she likes me, but when I start talking about other girls that I'm interested in, she stops. It's my own little payback.

Just... wow. I can't even make a joke here. That should tell you something.

In Orlando I worked at a rather large property (2000 room and convetion center). I relocated to Virginia form Florida a year ago to be closer to family. So I here in Roanoke, I get a job at a much smaller hotel (320 rooms with (small) convention space). Basically I was thinking that working at a place drasicly smaller would be a breeze. A change that I wanted. Nope. During my career I have worked at several hotels. So I know how stuff should go. This place was a disaster. Times of functions and number of guests would always change (like all the time everyday). The kitchen was always last to know. Equipment would go missing. Overworked and underpaid. I voiced my opinions and concerns to the chef. He said it would change. Well it did. It just got progessively worse.
Anyhow, the last straw was New Years Eve. The whole thing was a disater. Majorly. I had 3 days off before working two days. So, me being me...I wrote a two page nasty-gram resignation letter citing all my points and issuses on how horrible a place it was to work. I didn't show up for my shifts. But the second day I was scheduled I showed up and handed it in to Human Resourses. So they couldn't fire my for being a no call-no show. Oh and I emailed the director of HR of the entire company stating that someone outside the hotel building needs to know just how it is being run and shady things going on. Through the grapevine (facebook) I heard that head honchos from the corporate office in California came to check things out. The next week I see adds for several jobs listed for that very hotel. BAM! My work is done.

Ultra Lantern, I think you should just let it go. If you don't want to talk to her anymore just tell her. BTW...I wanna beat the $#!@ outta my boss!

That is all.

Years ago, there was a girl I was very close friends with online who just stopped being friends for no apparent reason, so I went all over AOL chatrooms posting her phone number in them and advertising it as a number for phone sex.

In Orlando I worked at a rather large property (2000 room and convetion center). I relocated to Virginia form Florida a year ago to be closer to family. So I here in Roanoke, I get a job at a much smaller hotel (320 rooms with (small) convention space). Basically I was thinking that working at a place drasicly smaller would be a breeze. A change that I wanted. Nope. During my career I have worked at several hotels. So I know how stuff should go. This place was a disaster. Times of functions and number of guests would always change (like all the time everyday). The kitchen was always last to know. Equipment would go missing. Overworked and underpaid. I voiced my opinions and concerns to the chef. He said it would change. Well it did. It just got progessively worse.
Anyhow, the last straw was New Years Eve. The whole thing was a disater. Majorly. I had 3 days off before working two days. So, me being me...I wrote a two page nasty-gram resignation letter citing all my points and issuses on how horrible a place it was to work. I didn't show up for my shifts. But the second day I was scheduled I showed up and handed it in to Human Resourses. So they couldn't fire my for being a no call-no show. Oh and I emailed the director of HR of the entire company stating that someone outside the hotel building needs to know just how it is being run and shady things going on. Through the grapevine (facebook) I heard that head honchos from the corporate office in California came to check things out. The next week I see adds for several jobs listed for that very hotel. BAM! My work is done.

That's not really evil. It's just calling people out on their incompetence. If you suck at your job you deserve to be fired, so those people needed to be fired.

Two years ago,I started dating this girl who moved into my apartment complex.She was very sexy.We dated for one year before we split up.Three months before we split up we both opened Facebook accounts.She got on my nerves in the last month and started to lie to me.One month after we broke up she moved away.After she moved away a guy I quickly became friends with moved in.I found out that he had a friend who was a computer hacker.About six months later,I had my ex-girlfriend's computer get destroyed the next time she turned it on.The computer was dead,she had to buy a new one.I also had her Facebook account deleted to the point where she had to create a new one.She had 300 friends on there.Two months ago,I had her new computer destroyed again and her Facebook page deleted again.I plan on doing this several times a year.I haven't got caught,yet.This girl was a pain in the A**.

Brazen and bold. I'd say you were wrong to do it, but I have heard of idiots who work in law enforcement who would look up people's fines and offenses and then try to damage the reputation of the people they hate. If the cops can get away with it, why not you?

I admit, if I had the money, I'd track down everybody that ever disagreed or flamed me and have them beaten to death with a bag of door knobs. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"