The Expendables 2 - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Chuck Norris. And I really didn't think the first one was anything special.

Don't mean this one won't be either just cause you disliked the first one

I say as they bring in more of the old guys. Kill off the more random people in this movie like that Hemsworth guy

IF they wanted to attract a younger demographic they could have used The Rock or Vin Diesel and IF they wanted a pretty boy then they could have used Chris Pine/Chris Evans or Chris Hemsworth!

Man...people nowadays have forgotten the joys of the action hero flick

With Harrison Ford and Nicholas Cage It wouldn't be just a bunch of Old time republicans.

mwv1g9.gif
All we need now is Steven Segal!

Awesome news about part three. That would cool if they could score a couple of those actors.

Nic Cage On Board For 'The Expendables 3'; Clint Eastwood, Wesley Snipes & Harrison Ford Being Approached
http://www.beyondhollywood.com/ford-eastwood-snipes-and-nic-cage-all-in-the-expendables-3/

"That's high praise. For it has all the trademarks of a classic Nic Cage film: the movie's symbol contains a skull, and a pro wrestler gets set on fire.

And now, I must ride off to my next adventure: I'm going to kidnap the Mayor of Whoville, and steal President's Day for the next five years."

I think he's already been approached, but nothing about him signing on has been announced yet... him and Lerner still have beef.
True, but this would be a good opportunity for him to get a spotlightback on him.

I think a couple more guys who bring a bit more acting to the table yet can still balance action like Kurt Russell, Travolta... hell maybe even bring in Eastwood if he okays it... I can't imagine he'd turn it down if he could just fly in and shoot for like a week or two ala Arnie... would really add a nice spin to the 3rd film.

the hype of part 2 it would be silly not to think about 3. its best to leak who you want so their people can hype them up.

Fine with me. They're all terrible characters yeah even Drago and even worse acted.

Did Lundgren run over your dog a few years back?

Regardless of your opinion of the guy Randy C. and Terry C. are not in the same league as Lundgren action star wise. If I had to separate them by tiers it'd be pretty simple.

Arnie-Sly-Bruce

Statham-Li-JCVD-Norris-Lundgren

Adkins-Daniels

Crews-Coutoure-Stone Cold

Last edited:
I agree with most of that but there no way I have Norris who is easily one of the worst actors ever and Lundgren at the same level as Statham, Li, and JCVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"