The Expendables 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mel Gibson has gotten massive for this movie. I think Mr Stallone has introduced him to the wonders of HGH.

Cage was never offered the role to begin with I believe.

I love this casting.

o-MEL-GIBSON-RIPPED-570.jpg

i'm guessing that the vein on his shoulder is where they pumped in the venom.

RIP Mel Gibson's hair. You were an awesome big mullet in the 80s!

Mild spoilers -

The climactic action scene will be The Expendables trapped in an art museum sequestered by Conrad Stonebanks' army and they fight their way out Die Hard/The Raid style.

I love these movies.:woot:

Did anyone hear that they're maybe a female version spinoff called The ExpendaBelles?

We know. :) There are two rumored ExpendaBelles type movies in the works last I saw.

If it turns out to be a big hit they can make an Expendables Vs. Expendabelles movie.

The Expendables 3 - Exclusive Teaser Trailer

[YT]OuXkXJ1fPuk[/YT]

holly s.. was this teaser over the top and cheesy

and i likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

I just looked this up on my phone because I'm at work and can't watch Youtube on my computer. I'm not sure if the teaser I watched was fake or not. Does it pretty much just show the cast and at the end Banderas says a line?

I love the cast but it would have been icing on the cake if Nic Cage was in it.

I just looked this up on my phone because I'm at work and can't watch Youtube on my computer. I'm not sure if the teaser I watched was fake or not. Does it pretty much just show the cast and at the end Banderas says a line?

I love the cast but it would have been icing on the cake if Nic Cage was in it.

This is all the cast walking with "The Bridge on the River Kwai" theme, the one you saw is fake i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"