The Fast and the Furious: Hobbs and Shaw

Watching the trailer again, several of the quips and one liners land with a thud but it may be the editing of the trailer and work better in the context of the full film.

Nah if I remember he was more opposed to all the CGI and stuntmen and stuff. I think he was saying "even my grandma can do it" or something like that"
you are right. i remember now.

Looks stupid and awesome. I'm in.

Chemistry between Rock & Stat seems to be on point. Whatever about the stunts and action, it's pretty much always the characters being engaging in some way that make or breaks it for me. Looks like Leitch brought over some stuff he learned on Deadpool2, too.

Yeah I'm glad too but because simply the best thing about Fast 8 was Rock and Statham's chemistry and antagonistic bromance. It's my favorite part of this trailer too.

I still haven't seen Fast8. Should make a point to get around to it before seeing this.

I don't watch the Fast movies at all, but this looks fun. :funny:

So they're actually going into the genetically enhanced/ super human strength realm?

I guess this will be how they explain how Idris Elba can survive all the impossible stunts thrown at him

In the past they've used "reenforced roll cage" and "all bullet proof car" to explain how they survive the laws of physics.

If they don't go into space next and the car's don't talk this will all be for nothing ;)

Has anyone checked on Tyrese to see if he's still breathing?

vanessa-kirby-hobbs-and-shaw-poster-0.jpg

Maybe Tyrese is recording creepy videos where he sounds like the joker again

Hell yeah. This looks every bit as fun as I thought it would be. Do more films like this Dwayne. Stop doing Jungle movies for kids.

This goes into my top five of most anticipated films of 2019. It looks like an absolute blast.

I just realized The Rock shaved/trimmed his goatee for this. That was like the one thing separating Hobbs from looking like every other character
Njzu9vG.jpg

I just realized The Rock shaved/trimmed his goatee for this. That was like the one thing separating Hobbs from looking like every other character
Njzu9vG.jpg
Yeah, he's playing himself more-so than playing Hobbs, who's as one-note as they come but it's still a different role from his default schtick.

When you holster your gun on your shoulder you mean ****ing business.

Saw the Super Bowl spot. Sold. I had no interest in the previous films but I will watch them now because I will see this movie. This looks like a goddamn cartoon and I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"