The Fast and the Furious: Hobbs and Shaw

I feel like I pretty much saw the whole movie. They gave away too much. They should have kept the whole "goes back to his family in the third act" for the theaters.

8FDviu5.gif

I'm actually more excited for this than John Wick 3.

Statham is so awesome when he gets to be less serious. He should do comedies again, the fact we are not getting Spy 2 is a tragedy

Honestly he was sooo good in that cracked me everytime he shows up very underrated comedic performance by him

Unless this gets 80% or higher on RT.com this will be a rental. Even for the Fast and Furious franchise, that trailer was just too much stupid and cheese for me to consider spending the time and money to watch this in theaters.

And after watching this trailer it wont surprise me at all if the next Fast and Furious film has at least one action scene in space. Probably be a top secret moon base that Mr. Nobody takes Dom and his crew to.

I'll check this out no matter what it scores on RT. Won't be a theatre watch for me but definetly will be digitally renting it. I love me over the top acrion

Unless this gets 80% or higher on RT.com this will be a rental. Even for the Fast and Furious franchise, that trailer was just too much stupid and cheese for me to consider spending the time and money to watch this in theaters.

And after watching this trailer it wont surprise me at all if the next Fast and Furious film has at least one action scene in space. Probably be a top secret moon base that Mr. Nobody takes Dom and his crew to.

There's no way I can see this getting anywhere near 80%. Personally I don't care about reviews for any film, I've not read one in years, but by that criteria this will definitely be a rental for you man. As for the other part, I was thinking about this earlier and I wonder if Vin might scale back the crazy as I'm not sure you can get any more bonkers than this film looks, maybe Fast 9 will see more driving based pure action than bat**** CGI aided set pieces.

I also hope they at least give some plausible reason story-wise why Hobbs wouldn't ask Dom for help again since he did it in Fast 6 to catch Owen Shaw.

Dom's busy fighting alien invaders in Monte Carlo. :p

Zombie racers are gonna be in the next one. Han will be there, but so will all of their dead enemies and allies. A Paul Walker zombie might be in poor taste, though.

No, no, no. They are going to resurrect dead characters as AI's that they put into cars. Go full Knight Rider.

Did someone check if Vin Diesel is OK? :D

Because this will definitely be better without being dragged by that charisma void

Look, whatever he has, it apparently works for China.

They're gonna be fighting aliens in the next one. And the aliens will all be street racers.
what about aliens hidding in cars. like inside the car engine? original idea (patent) :D

We didn't go to space yet, did we? Space needs to happen first

Sooner or later, the element of time travel has to happen in one of these movies. If so, I suggest Dom and crew go back in time to fight the Nazis.

I’m all for that but if they do, they have to bring Kung Fury into the series.

I’m *totally* going to see this in theaters!

Give me ALL the ham and cheese! Break EVERY law of physics! Make this thing run on trashtalking and rule of cool!

I need a brain-dead bit of fun and this looks like it!

I don’t know how legit these dudes usually are, but That Hashtag Show says that Keanu’s in the movie in an important role.

I'd say they're fairly reliable with their scoops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"