The Fast and the Furious: Hobbs and Shaw

Saw this last week with my nephew's despite not seeing an F&F movie since the 4th one.

While it's totally and utterly dumb, it's a good time at the movies, and thankfully missing the previous movies wasn't a big issue. This outdid even the classic 80's dumb action movies for absurdity, but I still enjoyed it throughout.

6.5/10

I wish the writers and producers in interviews wouldn't be so patronizing about "justice for han" because it's very annoying.

Rogue One - it became the 2nd highest grossing SW film at the time when it was released.
I think that was unique. Star Wars was still freshly back into the forefront of pop culture.

Hobbs & Shaw is successful after all.
I dont see how we dont get a sequel now.

I’m much more interested in a sequel to this than any more F&F sequels with Vin and crew. Fast 9 is gonna have to really impress me now.

Digital home release is October 15th, with physical editions on November 5th. I'm disappointed this time though, because there's no extended cut. Not on the digital nor the physical. There's an alternate opening and deleted scenes, but it's all being kept in the separate special features section.

Eh its fine this movie doesnt need an extended cut, its good the way it is.

#4 in the franchise.

01) Furious 7 - $1516 mil.
02) F8 of the Furious - $1236 mil.
03) Fast & Furious 6 - $788,7 mil.
04) FFP Hobbs & Shaw - $760,3 mil.
05) Fast Five - $626,1 mil.
06) Fast and Furious - $363,2 mil.
07) 2 Fast 2 Furious - $236,4 mil.
08) The Fast and the Furious - $207,3 mil.
09) FF Tokyo Drift - $158,5 mil.

Last edited:
eiza-gonzalez-hobbs-and-shaw-promos-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back