The Flash The Flash Costume Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wish they'd made the belt buckle smaller, that buckle is still probably my biggest gripe with the whole suit.

I was hoping for even more changes and tweaks...
White emblem looks cool as ****, though.

As a visual artist, and someone who uses Photoshop a lot, I'm going go out and say that white emblem is fake. White does not photograph like that, especially with no shadows. The white completely stands out in all of those photos. The blurry pic does make it seem real, but based on the others that I have seen, they look fake.

The white has been in every picture of the suit I've seen. I'd say it's real.

Well then, I will take it back. I was wrong.

It just looks a little off, may be the material.

xpa52d.jpg

adncyc.jpg

Who's costume is that in back of the Flash suit in the top pic?

The white emblem looks weird to me given how dark the rest of the suit is.

I hated the Flash tv costume when i first saw it, but I began to like it a lot. Still, i think it can be improved upon. I might still prefer the 90s tv show suit.

i was expecting some more changes for this season's suit, but maybe the white emblem won't be the only upgrade as the season goes on.

Looks like they have one of the faux cowls on that one that they used later in the series for when the cowl was folded back. Or maybe it just looks odd from the back with no actor in it.

I think you're right about RF. It looks too thin.

I'm surprised I haven't heard anything about Flash's new costume addition from the panel last night. I guess everyone was more focused on Oliver's new costume.

EDIT: I found this video of the costumes. You guys are right, RF's cowl is not the mask version, but the thin hood one. Also, I wonder if this Flash Costume is just the one they used in the Finale, and if it's only going to be shown when dealing with a Barry from the future.

[YT]hp3m34n_2QU[/YT]

Last edited:
Here's the Flash panel from last night. Pretty short compared to most other panels.

[YT]82UDC3xmH7Y[/YT]

The flash's suit looks alot like the Arrow suit.. I mean same material. I am surprised they did not make it look alot different. Like someone else here, they should done it like F4 suit

The flash's suit looks alot like the Arrow suit.. I mean same material. I am surprised they did not make it look alot different. Like someone else here, they should done it like F4 suit

Well, Ollie has a new costume now so they won't look as similar anymore.

I still think it wouldn't hurt if Justin got just a bit buffer. For a suit that's supposed to be frictionless, there seems to be alot of "unfilled" or loose parts that could enhanced the look if he got a big bigger and made the suit look more form fitting.

The white emblem looks weird to me given how dark the rest of the suit is.

Bit disappointed to be honest. I was hoping for a new, brighter red suit - not just sticking a white emblem on the old suit!
The new Green Arrow suit looks really good though.

Looking good.

EgySl6s.gif

[YT]0MabDtdTbP0[/YT]

White Emblem **** yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"