The Flash costume thread

I like it, but these kind of displays never make any suit look good imo...i even find the Batmans suit ugly in the display they had...and I LOVE the Pattinsons suit.

I definitly like that its not armored, snyders suit can rot in hell.
Other than that, i just have to see it in the movie...but i dont think it will show up high on any favorite comic book suit lists.

This is the absolute worst. The proportions are off, the materials used seem cheap despite the elaborate texture work, the helmet looks horrible, it’s again so over designed the ensemble is clunky and worst of all feels completely pointless. I never thought I would miss the god awful Snyder costume but here we are. I hope it looks better in motion and with some CGI touch ups but I’m not holding my breath.

This should really be a case study of what not to do in superhero costume design.

The movie that was delayed several times, lost two directors, almost lost the lead actor and the WORST problem would be the costume of the protagonist? Supposedly resetting the DCEU, deleting the SnyderVerse or even POSSIBLY containing high doses of WOKE content seems to be no problem at all... Curious to say the least.

I'll nicely say... I prefer some of the CW Flash suits over this lol.

I agree with some of you above, The Flash costume should be easy to get right, but somehow... they missing the mark with it...

I actually like the pattern and color of red but for a speedster who runs you would think they would prefer anything but latex. The flash show got away from the leather material and now more closer to an under armour material which makes sense for a speedster. Even shazams suit from the first movie looks more comfortable than this dies. The cowl also looks very over sized but then again so did afflecks when I first saw his.

Having seen the suit in action at CinemaCon, I still think this is a massive improvement over the trash we saw in Batman v Superman and Justice League.

I still can't get over what the hell that was in BvS.

Having seen the suit in action at CinemaCon, I still think this is a massive improvement over the trash we saw in Batman v Superman and Justice League.

I still can't get over what the hell that was in BvS.

I think the suite is awesome indeed. But people think It should be perfect. I can imagine It is a gift from Bruce to Barry...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"