The Flash costume thread

He could easily move his hands so fast on surfaces that it hopelessly smudges them to the point of being incomprehensible.

The bulk on that suit to hide all the cooling fans was beyond ridiculous. :woot:

I agree but the design of it with the red and gold is perfect. Just need to lean it out a bit like a track runner instead of a bodybuilder.

I’d love for it to be a textured fabric suit instead of armor.
That seems to be the look for the DCEU and they should just stick with it.:D
I’m hoping for something basically like this.
guy-bourraine-jr-flash-concept-guy-bourraine-jr-revision2-helmet.jpg

Just with a classic looking mask/helmet.

And I want it to be red and YELLOW not red and gold.

I think after the extremely comic book accurate Aquaman suit, i really want the extremely accurate Flash suit. Especially Greg Capullo's design. I think that would translate so well, especially with the yellow lightning designs.

With winged ears and yellow boots. But with this change, I also hope they change the blue lightning when he runs to Yellow. Just like how they changed Arthurs eyes from Justice League.

Capullo-Flash-02.jpg

the-flash-new-52-30-flash.jpg

I wouldn't mind if it looks fabric like the Spiderman Homecoming suit.

What BMcaaby said. I dont seeany reason why we cant get more comi accurate chnges to the flash

I think it's important that it's something a person could actually run in. He needs to have complete freedom of movement and not something that'll overheat easily.

Please nothing inspired by the New 52. That costume is a travesty.

Anyone think we'll ever see a different Reverse Flash costume at any point? Barry has been active for five years now, and we've seen him with five different costumes. Thawne has been seen in each season of Flash, and yet always with the same costume.

One would think (during his time) he'd have updates his attire from time to time too, to suit the situation, the tech, or simply because he fancied something a little different?

If he's in the film I imagine they'll use a different costume from the show.

If he's in the film I imagine they'll use a different costume from the show.
I came here via the recent posts and merely assumed this was a show discussion. Heh. My bad.

I came here via the recent posts and merely assumed this was a show discussion. Heh. My bad.
Easy mistake to make, "Flash costume thread" could relate to either and none of the recent posts mention film, movie, Ezra etc

Special announcement from filmmaker Andy Muschietti on his Instagram: Here we go!!! THE FLASH Day 1. #TheFlashMovie

These are Jerad S Marantz concept arts for the Suit of The Flash in Justice League. We don't know nothing about him as Designer of The FLASH movie but I think it will look like this:

jerx-marantz-flash-cu-front-3.jpg

jerx-marantz-flash-3-ortho-2.jpg

I think the pattern seen in that little logo video is what is going to be on his suit. I’m sure it’s more or less going to be what we saw in the concept art shown at fandome.

I’d love for it to be a textured fabric suit instead of armor.
That seems to be the look for the DCEU and they should just stick with it.:D
I’m hoping for something basically like this.
guy-bourraine-jr-flash-concept-guy-bourraine-jr-revision2-helmet.jpg

Just with a classic looking mask/helmet.

And I want it to be red and YELLOW not red and gold.
I love this design.

Interesting texture. Curious to see how the whole suit looks.

I imagine those thicker lines that sort of “plug” into the emblem will glow bright yellow when he’s using his speed.

Me, earlier: I bet if I type in “Flash ring” on Twitter, one of the first results will be a Snyder fanboy *****ing that the ring is something their lord and savior would have NEVER included with his iteration of the character.

Well… let’s just say I owe myself some money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"