The Flash The Flash Episode 1x14: Fallout

Not really, it's a network norm. The Cw always has two periods of long breaks in the middle of the season. It's mostly to fill out the year so the season ends in May.

They don't like to have long breaks in between seasons. May to Sept/Oct is long enough.
IMO a 5 month break between seasons for their (the CW's) shows is too long. IMO they actually are on hiatus too much in general. May to October, or whenever the show breaks after the season, is a long time off - and they have breaks during the season too. My solution? Two seasons a year of around 15 episodes each - seasons wouldn't be too long, allowing for a tighter story, but we'd get more episodes too.

This is all based on my knowledge though, there very well could be reasons they take weeks off like this that I am unaware of. I don't mean to insult anyone, I just would like to see less massive breaks.:yay:

Last edited:
I think part of it is to give the actors significant time off as well.

The only thing I don't like about the current Iris storyline is how she 'presumably' can recognize Ronnie from the Firestorm picture,but she got an up close picture of Flash clear as day, and didn't seem to think anything about it being Barry. Just be consistent.That's all I ask.

Its funny how the lady who now owns Barry's old house is nowhere to be seen after last week, and Barry and Joe are going in and out of there like they own the place.

Joe has a key now. Gotta read between the lines.

I usually watch this show with my 12 year old son and he asks tons of questions during the show about all the characters. He gets really excited when he recognizes a character from his Lego game.

When Firestorm came out in the 1970's I collected it but it was cancelled quickly. Then I started buying the Flash comics because of the Firestorm stories. So when they combined with Martin Stein 'looking' behind and advising Ronny... just like they did the original comics... I geeked out like a 12 year old. It was an awesome 10 seconds.

As others have commented, they have some continuity glitches, such as Ronnie coming back from the badlands clean while Martin was disheveled but they crammed quite a bit of story into two episodes so all is forgiven.

Special effects are good enough for me to believe the story, though in 20 years it may look quite hokey. For now, it's magic.

The only problem I see is that the show is dumb whenever Iris is on (is there is a term for it like Mary Jane Syndrome). She is the only person who can't figure out Barry is the Flash. She doesn't talk to Barry, Cisco, or Caitlin about what's going on at Star Labs. I expect her to try to sneak in like a spy to find out what is happening. I wonder if it is the actress' range but she always looks confused when Barry shows up unexpectedly, or has a date, or anything.

Okay, bring back Firestorm and put him a poofy yellow shirt. Awesome!

Just saw this past ep..one of the best of the season. That ending..Grodd..RF..:eek:

Flash simply gets better with each Episode, and Arrow right now just gets worse with each Episode. I hope the same won't eventually happen to Flash.

IMO a 5 month break between seasons for their (the CW's) shows is too long. IMO they actually are on hiatus too much in general. May to October, or whenever the show breaks after the season, is a long time off - and they have breaks during the season too. My solution? Two seasons a year of around 15 episodes each - seasons wouldn't be too long, allowing for a tighter story, but we'd get more episodes too.

This is all based on my knowledge though, there very well could be reasons they take weeks off like this that I am unaware of. I don't mean to insult anyone, I just would like to see less massive breaks.:yay:

Really want I wish they would do with shows on tv and it is pretty simple is instead of having like 8-9 episodes in a row with out a rerun week and then the long break and then like 4-5 episodes with out a break or something is just don't have long weeks in a row with new episodes. So say instead when the season starts of having like 3-4 weeks in a row with then a rerun instead of the 8-9 in a row. If you did that you could probly fell out the 22 episodes or so form September to may or what ever but instead of those like months with no new episodes it would just be like a week hear and there. You would have breaks more often but less big breaks. I would rather have more breaks but shorter breaks then having on a few breaks but really long breaks.

Another great episode, this show is killing it almost every week, it really is, thankfully in the UK we only have a 2 week break. That trailer for the next few episodes looked superb!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"