The Flash Season 1 Episode 11- The Sound and the Fury

Discussion in 'The Flash' started by KillerMcQueen, Jan 21, 2015.

?

Rate The Episode

1. 10

2. 9

3. 8

4. 7

5. 6

6. 5

7. 4

8. 3

9. 2

10. 1

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. spiderman2 Registered

Weight I am confused is the guy gay in the show or in real life or both? I have heard a say this thing about being gay but if I didn't come on hear I would never know that. When was it said or even inplied that he is gay?

2. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

They said rather early in the episode that Hartley was denied his inheritance after he came out to his parents. And his wisecrack about being scooped up by a guy in head to toe leather after Flash brought him to STAR labs.

3. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

Piper being gay isn't a new thing, he's been gay for decades.

4. Norek Yvonne Strahotski <3

The cowl looked really, really good in this episode! All my friends commented on it. Gustin looked just great in the suit.

5. Venomfan Registered

well the point was that they made a character gay who already had a name that lends itself to gay jokes, which seems kind of tasteless (unless no one else grew up with kids making jokes about playing the pipe). It reminds me of all the black characters who have "black" as part of their super hero name

6. Cain Gentlebane

How mature.

7. Nathan Registered

Maybe it's because I am not as childish, but I didn't think anything of it at all.

8. Cain Gentlebane

Was just busting chops myself.

9. ThePowerCosmic Hyped Up

Wow, what a strong episode! That warm ending with the picture reveal and Barry's moment with Joe had my eyes watering. Pied Piper was quite the badass, I loved him and can't wait to see him team up with Captain Cold. How is the Flash going to survive those two masterminds?

Seems like Wells has artifically tapped into the Speed Force, but it isn't actually his(yet?). Is that canon in the comics?

10. Cain Gentlebane

In the comic books Reverse Flash ends up creating his own speed force analogue (the negative speed force) thanks to his leeching off the speed force.

11. The_Manhunter Zack Snyder & MCU Fan

A third fantastic episode in a row for The Flash, it's passed Arrow as my favorite comic TV show.

12. Human Torch Registered

I know I'm probably alone on this one,but the Barry & Joe "bro scene" this week,felt kinda forced. It's like they said "fan's like 'em,so let's throw another one in." It just felt tacked on and unneeded this time.IMO.

13. Quasimod0 Bell-Ringer

I felt that way about the one this week as well, yeah. Really good episode though. I liked it a lot better than last week's super cheese. lol

14. Cybermaxis Registered

Yep. I liked how he was lit in this scene.

[​IMG]

15. JJmelo Registered

Meh, you can't win em all. The prior "bro" scene with them sharing a brew was just awesome. There relationship is one of the best parts of the show imo. I felt the Iris storyline was unnecessary in the grand scheme of things. Her entire character only exists at this point as a potential love interest for Barry once Eddie is revealed as a Reverse-Flash (Yes, A Reverse-Flash, I believe there are atleast 2). she is kind of boring most of the time and doesn't add anything at all ever, aside from looking good.

Ep.11 Review:
    https://otlnews.wordpress.com/2015/01/27/the-flash-review-s1-ep-11-the-sound-and-the-fury/

16. Silliminite Symbol Of Hope

Excellent episode. Piper and Wells were both played great and Piper also turned out to be one of the best villains the show has had so far. I'm excited by the fact that Det. West is now looking up Wells, hope he finds something soon, it'll make the story really interesting. Also, watching Wells speed away from the shattering glass was badass!

17. spiderman2 Registered

Oh I guess I some how missed that lol.

18. declan Registered

I thought the scene was organic to the episode. Barry had seen Cisco feeling 2nd best, or not good enough in Wells' eyes. I thought it was cool that Barry wondered if he ever made Joe that way.

Great episode period.

19. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Back on form after a bit of a dip for me last episode, this was great stuff, loving all of the stuff with Wells, and Pied Piper was a really good villain.